RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beginnings and Endings. ~ James only ~
The Asian woman has long purple hair (and no long fingernails. Tongue )

"Actually a word with you and your parents," the professor replies to James with a reassuring smile.  "I understand you all might be a little confused.  While quite a bit happened tonight, I would like to focus upon the actions of your son and to offer you all a tremendous opportunity."

"Yeah?  This is usually the point where you tell us a bunch of lies to butter us up before hitting us with a huge price tag," your father replies.

The Professor smiles.  "Actually Mr. Carter, this won't cost you anything.  I'm here to offer your son a spot in my private school.  The Institute for Extraordinary Youngsters.  I assure you, we are one of the top schools in the country and we specialize in helping your son with his unique gift."

"Unique gift," your mom asks.  She then looks at you and asks, "James, do you know what he is talking about?
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beginnings and Endings. ~ James only ~ - by GM Marvel - 09-20-2016, 10:12 AM