RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters [Classic MSH]
I had thought I had already made this thread but apparently not.   Blush

This is a long running Classic Marvel Super Heroes Game which started on Plothook, around 2007.  It is similar to the X-Men movies except you play one of the students in the Mansion.  Players may be familiar with Classic MSH character creation system which requires you to roll d100 for all your stats which created a wide variation in the power level of each character.  Which kind of sucked when you roll Toad while everyone else is playing Magneto.  Undecided  So I'm happy to say that we use a new point based system to make characters which seem to help a great deal to create more balanced mutants.  

So please check us out.  The current players are friendly and either them or I can help you through the character creation process.  

Thanks.  Smile
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon