RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Rock
"Sure thing Long. Lots to do out there." Dez plays along; having noticed the wink and the manner of the droid's speech.

Her eyes wander to the newcomers and she tries to get a feel for them by sight. "Welcome! Welcone all! What can we get for you?" She directs her voice toward them to view and hear their response.
Quote this message in a reply
The Besalisk turns to Dez and raises one of his four hands signaling for an ale. The Talz, Gand, and Rodian female pause, noticing Holon Veil is at the bar with his bodyguards then make their way to a table behind the Captain. A couple of Chadra-fan that were sitting at the table hurry up out of their seats and scurry off. The Rodian just gives Dez a look like, 'don't talk to me.'

For Dez Synn
Dez recognizes the Rodian as Krelli, she works for one of the many small gangs here. This one has an anti-human bent, guess they fit Zeltrons in that category for some reason.
Dez gives the Besalisk a grin and a nod, then goes to work behind the counter. She swoops up a tall glass and dispenses a fair measure of ale.

"Incoming!" She alerts her newest customer and slides the glass of ale down the bar to him.
"Thanks." The rough looking Besalisk says.  You get a better look at him and see that the entire left side of his battle worn face is filled with old scars.  His left eye looks dead and milky white.  "What's a pretty girls like you doing in a place like this?"

At the other end of the bar Holon Veil speaks up, his voice rising over the general noise of the cantina.  "Always a pleasure Dez." The Kel-Dor gets up to leave and signals to one of his guards to pay his tab, he didn't even touch his drink.  "Don't forget my offer Dez, it still stands but I won't always be around to protect you if you're not by my side."  He turns around and struts out the Eastern doors of the cantina.  

It's no secret that Holon has had his eyes set on Dez the moment she arrived, even missing an arm she was still an exotic and attractive trophy piece for anyone wanting to show off wealth and power.  Holon, of course,  was referring to his offer for Dez Synn to be his personal consort and live in safety and seclusion from the dangers of the Rock.  All that came with a price though and she knew she would be nothing more than a slave to his every whim once she gave him control of her life.
Dez nods to Holon Veil, with a pleasant smile and waits until he exits the eastern doors, then answers the Besalisk. "Doing what a girl has to do stuck here on this Rock."

She leans forward over the bar and whisper close to the Besalisk's ear. "I think you are being followed by some local thugs."
Long collects several glasses and plates from patrons and then makes his way to the kitchen with the dirty dishes, coming back out the doors into the bar mere moments later with the now empty try, along with several damp cleaning rags draped over yet another arm unfolded from his chassis, the tip of some sort of nozzle poking just out from underneath. As he passes the table of yet unserved thugs he vocabulates.

~"Would you like me to take your beverage orders to the barkeep? The waitstaff appear to be dancing at the moment."~
(03-29-2016, 06:45 PM)Dez Synn Wrote: Dez nods to Holon Veil, with a pleasant smile and waits until he exits the eastern doors, then answers the Besalisk. "Doing what a girl has to do stuck here on this Rock."

She leans forward over the bar and whisper close to the Besalisk's ear. "I think you are being followed by some local thugs."

"You don't say? I suppose one is a burly Talz, a stout little Gand, and a Rodian huntress?" The Captain reaches into one of his pockets and pulls out a credit chip for Dez.  "How much help will a hundred credits give me?"

(03-30-2016, 02:00 AM)MK-L1G "Long Wrote: Long collects several glasses and plates from patrons and then makes his way to the kitchen with the dirty dishes, coming back out the doors into the bar mere moments later with the now empty try, along with several damp cleaning rags draped over yet another arm unfolded from his chassis, the tip of some sort of nozzle poking just out from underneath. As he passes the table of yet unserved thugs he vocabulates.

~"Would you like me to take your beverage orders to the barkeep? The waitstaff appear to be dancing at the moment."~

Long notices the Rodian give a nod to the others and they all get up at once.  The Gand snaps at Long with a familiar phrase. "Out of my way!"  The Talz nearly runs Long over but Long navigates between it's long legs without getting kicked.  The group heads to the Captain at the bar to surround him on each side.  In Rodese, Krelli speaks to the sitting Captain, "Oona goota.... Going somewhere Captain Sunt? Our boss would like a word with you about your ship.  My friends and I are to make sure you don't get lost on your way."

Everyone Roll Perception
[OoC Perception [1d20+9] = 1+9 = 10]

Long is too busy dodging legs and trying to decide whether he should use the stun baton or the fire retardant first to notice anything.
"Depends." Dez quips and accepts the cred from the Captain. It quickly vanishes into some unseen pocket of her form-fitting ensemble.  "Depending on the type help you may be needing, I might need to find new employment."

[1d20+9] = 3+9 = 12
Captain Ubi Sunt - As the three goons head over to the Captain at the bar he says to Dez, "Whatever you can do."  After the Krelli gives her little speech about helping the Captain find her boss he asks the Rodian, "Does this boss have a name?"

For Dez, Sorry Long you weren't very perceptive this time
You manage to catch the Captain pulling one of his four hands out of his many coat pockets, but failed to see what he was up to...

Krelli the Rodian - "Zann, his name is Zann and I suggest you get moving."  She says as she pulls a small blaster out and shoves it in the Captain's ribs. "You wouldn't want to keep him waiting would you?"
For Long
You recognize Zann's name.  He was one of the few Duros, like your former master, living on the Rock.  Flik must've owed Zann something, because every now and then he would make a personal visit and ask Flik for help, which he would begrudgingly give.  It was small time stuff usually, like slicing computer data about ship manifests or turning security cameras off for a set time.

Captain Sunt - "Okay, okay, let's not get hasty now.  Let me pay my bar tab first...  I wouldn't want to put this poor lady out of business you know."  He slowly reaches into another pocket which triggers his new friends to react.

Krelli - "Don't do anything stupid Captain Sunt." The Rodian says then nods at her big Talz friend who promptly grabs two of his arms.  The Gand reaches for his blaster but doesn't draw.

Captain Sunt - "It's just a credit chip. If i've done anything stupid I did it already." 

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon