RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Rock
(12-19-2016, 12:05 AM)Dez Synn Wrote: Dez casually swings the end of her blaster/launcher toward the droid. "But of course F0G is involved. Zann's datalogs are full of merchandise 'Trade' with F0G. Isn't that right, F0G?"

She keeps the mangled bouncer in her periphery, in case he gets stupid. "Perhaps, we should take a look in the kitchen? Is that where the hidden lift is to the holding area, F0G?"
"Trade? What... merchandise... I... don't know... a Zann..." F0G's words begin to scramble and his body jerks wildly as his voice changes, getting deeper and more exciting with each syllable.  When his head stops spinning around in circles you see his photo receptors glow purple.  Protrusions sprout from the top of his head, they look like a bunch of sensors in the shape of top-hat.  A targeting monocle falls over his left eye and a half cape comically bursts from his back.  

"Zann! Zann! My old friend Zann! Well a friend of his is a friend of mine! Come to see the merchandise?  Well if you got the creds then I got the peds.  If you got eyes, then I'll show you the prize!" F0G does a little performance as he dances around twirling the mop without a care in the world.  "What's this?"  His head turns to a random direction like he hears something.  "What's this? It seems we are all in for a show.  There's a showdown in the corral, that's not okay, but hey.  It's a show.  Let's see.  Put that blaster away dear and come with me.  Let's watch the show down below!" He stops suddenly and leans on the mop, awaiting a reply perhaps?
Quote this message in a reply
(12-21-2016, 03:50 AM)MK-L1G "Long Wrote: Through the video feed Long sees the blaster rifle swing to aim at the very droid whose visual feed he is observing.

~"Escape, hon. What did you say your connection to this droid was?."~

"Sometimes I'd have to contact F0G when a delivery arrived.  I guess he was lonely sometimes and we would talk.  Not jealous are you hon?"

The video feed starts to cut in and out until it finally goes out.  The last thing received was the view of the cantina spinning round and round.

"That's odd, never happened before.  Maybe someone jammed the feed?"  Escape offers.
~"Captain Sunt? dez?  I just lost video feed from the droid? Did you shoot him?"~
"I prefer to be properly accessorized for the Show, F0G." Dez replies to the transformed droid. Indicating the blaster-launcher combo with a slight waggle of the weapon in her hands.

~No. I haven't yet.~ She answers Long.
~"I had visual feed through its photo-receptors and have been abruptly cut off. I am not understanding why. Someone must be jamming."~
It seemed Theda's request would go unanswered as Dez kept her eyes on F0G and continued to question him. What happened next caught even the Twi'lek barmaid by surprise as the blundering droid made an odd metamorphosis, one Theda had seen once before on one of the lower levels.  

The droid began a showman like spiel about some show and the like that ended with an invite. After dez offered a response to F0G Theda chimed in next.... 

"That sounds great F0G, lead the way if you please." She offered in a comforting tone as she glanced toward Dez. She motioned with her head that they should follow the Protocol Droid turned Carnival Barker. 
Communications between Long and the group are cut off as well.  Only static comes through.

"Let's see let's see. All of you come with me!" F0G says twirling the mop and strutting toward the kitchen where he came from. The sliding doors part and he gestures for everyone to enter.
Dez follows F0G cautiously and keeps her weapon at the ready in case the flamboyant droid is leading them into a trap.

"Yes, F0G. Let's see the Trade Show." She adds, with the slightest hint of a grin.
With no other choice, everyone follows F0G into the kitchen.  The odd droid leads them to the back of kitchen to the store room, the droids working in the kitchen pay no mind but simply work around the small party consisting of a bebopping droid, a Besalisk, a Zaltron, and a Twilek. Captain Sunt turns to the Twilek, "Does your droid do this all the time?" Not sure of what to make of the bartender tagging along.  Once in the store room F0G approaches a tall shelf, pushes aside a black can of Liquid Schwartz, and presses a small button on the back wall.  There's a slight rumble and  whir, then the back wall swings back revealing a large hidden room with a ramp leading down.

F0G implores everyone to keep going as he leads you down the ramp.  After about 50 meters you reach the bottom and see a large carved out circular cavern with a deep arena in the middle, surrounded by stone seats like in a colosseum.  By the looks of the place it could've been a command center or bunker in the past, now it's used for sports and bets.  F0G follows the path around the perimeter of the arena and stops at a seat box that juts out with a great view of the fighting pit below.  "Alright folks, let's take a look." He says as he connects to a computer.  The cavern lightens up with a soft blue as a holographic projection appears over the middle of the arena showing what looks like a large cafeteria, blaster fire is shooting across as people run to.... cells.  A lone human woman is braving blaster fire as she rushes towards a group of men shooting at her.
"A holo show?" Dez's voice betrays her disappointment. "I was expecting the show, not a live feed of the show."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon