RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Rock
The guards and techs are searched, no other comm-links are found. Long takes a blaster pistol from the Rodian guard.

Long completes his sabotage on the control tower control panels, lift mechanism, and beating/stunning his guard victims again.

Once down below, Long listens at the door and hears nothing out of normal, considering the situation after the explosion earlier. His mission complete, Long leaves the control tower discreetly and joins Dez back on board the Wild Card seemingly unnoticed.
Quote this message in a reply
Just in case Long is going to take a circuitous , winding route out of the space port, through the access tunnels and back into the space port and the Wild Card.

[Stealth [1d20+15] = 4+15 = 19]

Hoping his subterfuge at least threw off any watching eyes that saw him leave the control tower, he rolls up the ramp into the Wild Card.

switching to Wild card thread
Dez and Captain Sunt exit the ship.  Smoke drifts through the docking bay air as it slowly gets sucked towards the station's life support vents.  Emergency personnel and droids rush to finish putting out the fires from the explosion earlier.  "Ehh, lets get moving, before anything else blows up."  Captain Sunt suggests.  "I hope Long doesn't blow up the ship."  He says with a sigh as they head down the stations corridors towards the lower miner's cantina.

The long walk through the station is uneventful.  The duo pass sad faces, people stuck on the Rock, and other's that seem to revel in the misery of others.  Down one level, the air is thicker and less scrubbed of impurities.  Noxious fumes from private habitats mix with the normal breathable air of most creatures.  Soon they arrive at the cantina where the hard work from mining has made the various species harder and more gruff in return.  The double doors to the cantina part and the pair enter to be greeted by two bouncers, two humans with blasters hanging from their hips.  "Well this must be my lucky day." One of the bouncers says as he eyes Dez up and down.  He wears a cheezy handle bar mustache with long greasy black hair, his left ear missing.  The other sports a shaved head and wears an assortment of tattoos and piercings on his face, most notably is the set of spikes poking out the bridge of his nose.
"How lucky, depends to whether you know where the Company processes and holds their latest labor acquisitions and if you're willing to share that information with us." Dez responds to the 'cheezy' bouncer.
(11-18-2016, 09:25 AM)Dez Synn Wrote: "How lucky, depends to whether you know where the Company processes and holds their latest labor acquisitions and if you're willing to share that information with us." Dez responds to the 'cheezy' bouncer.

The two guards look at each other and seem to be aware of what Dez is talking about.  "I think you got the wrong place here miss. This is a simple cantina, a place to get drinks and get laid."  Says the Mr. Cheezy.  "Yeah, and you might want to leave now before we report you and your friend here.  A weapon like that is hard to come by in a place like this." Says the Mr. Piercings as he draws his blaster.

Theres a sudden quietness in the cantina as all the multiple eyes are drawn to the Besalisk and the Zeltron who just entered, they are clearly not the normal customers here...
As Mr. Piercings draws, Dez levels the business end of her blaster rifle at him and chambers a grenade, with a slight squeeze of the weapon's second trigger mechanism. Her action and reaction time appears almost a blur to the casual eye.

"If that little blaster is for me, mind you don't raise the barrel or I'll blow a hole through you, Sleemo!" She warns them both. "Answer the question and we'll politely let you two continue with the drinking and the other things you've mentioned."

"This would not be the first cantina I've levelled today." She adds, with a shrug. "Feel Me?!"

"Besides, Veil would not take it kindly to either of you damaging me. That is, if you value your lives."

And that's without a FP:
Initiative: 1d20+9 25
(11-23-2016, 11:46 PM)Dez Synn Wrote: As Mr. Piercings draws, Dez levels the business end of her blaster rifle at him and chambers a grenade, with a slight squeeze of the weapon's second trigger mechanism. Her action and reaction time appears almost a blur to the casual eye.

"If that little blaster is for me, mind you don't raise the barrel or I'll blow a hole through you, Sleemo!" She warns them both. "Answer the question and we'll politely let you two continue with the drinking and the other things you've mentioned."

"This would not be the first cantina I've levelled today." She adds, with a shrug. "Feel Me?!"

"Besides, Veil would not take it kindly to either of you damaging me. That is, if you value your lives."

And that's without a FP:
Initiative: 1d20+9 25

Mr. Piercings stops dead in his tracks, the blaster only halfway out it's holster. Captain Sunt, following Dez's lead, draws his blaster pistols, pointing one at each of the bouncers.  "You'd better listen to the lady.  Now show us what we want."  The cantina patrons jerk at the turn to potential violence, a table flips spilling drinks.  The patrons move to the back of the cantina, giving the four plenty of room.  A bipedal droid comes in from a side room and starts cleaning up the mess.  

Mr. Cheezy, in a hushed voice pleads with the two holding blasters to their faces. "Look, even if you work for Holon Veil this isn't the right time for this.  You don't want to be messin with the deal now do ya?" 

Before anyone can respond the bartender yells at the droid sweeping up broken glass. "Fog! Now's not the time, we gots trouble."  The droid looks up, it's glowing yellow photo-receptors take in the full scene. "Oh my, goodness gracious. Not another bar fight!" It says...
"Another bar fight?" Dez reacts; keeping the launcher aimed at 'Cheezy'. "I hope that doesn't become necessary, Fog. We're simply in need of some co-operation. The location of the holding area for the latest 'acquisitions' and the way to get there...the proper way to get there..."
Fog looks befuddled.  "Whatever do you mean, what acquisitions?"

"You don't work for Holon," sneers Mr. Cheezy. The bouncers look at each other for just the briefest of moments and draw their blasters...  

Initiative:
Dez 25
Sunt 20
Mr Cheezy 7 (he rolled a 2)
Mr Piercings 6 (he rolled a 1)

Here's a picture of F0G

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Long's voice crackles through Dez and Captain Sunt's comm-links.

~"Captain, I can see you may benefit from a distraction. Shall I attempt to arrange one?"~[/i]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon