RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Rock
[OoC how high is the cieling in the room below? how well lit is the room below? Is there anywhere Long could hide that is NOT the control panel?]
Quote this message in a reply
Ooc - Apologies for the delay, moved houses and painting and much more...

There room is well lit from lights along the ceiling which is about 10' high. Possible hiding areas include the single desk, and turbo lift you are currently in. Really there aren't many other options, even in the turbo lift (I think that's a Star Trek term but you get the idea) the guard will be an arms length away and unless he's totally oblivious will probably spot Long.
[OoC sorry for the delay.. I thought I replied to this weeks ago but apparently not]

[OoC how long is the delay on a stun grenade once the pin is pulled? Abd is it possible to pull the pin/set timer on more than one grenade at a time?]
Ooc - No worries, my free time has been cut drastically and haven't touched this game in a long while. It's been "Long" overdue... Smile

- Grenade delay: 6 secs or 1 round
- Multiple pins: Don't have the books in front of me so in the interest of moving forward, I'll treat it like two weapon fighting. It's possible to set and throw two grenades but with a -6/-8 penalty on each throw respectively. (I will look into this more later)
(08-29-2016, 01:35 AM)Nerdred Wrote: Ooc - No worries, my free time has been cut drastically and haven't touched this game in a long while.  It's been "Long" overdue... Smile

- Grenade delay:  6 secs or 1 round
- Multiple pins: Don't have the books in front of me so in the interest of moving forward, I'll treat it like two weapon fighting. It's possible to set and throw two grenades but with a -6/-8 penalty on each throw respectively. (I will look into this more later)

[OoC That's ok, I don't need to throw them.]

Long quickly pulls the pins on two of the stun grenades then flies the rest of the way into the room above squealing in Binary and waving his  retractable claw arm, his Scomp link arm, and his other 3 tool arms around wildly.  [OoC hopefully distracting from what the two hand arms have concealed in the wild frenzy.]

He squeals, beeps, and clicks a rapid but almost unintelligible stream of Binary at the men, as if trying desperately to convey a message.

He will land hopefully several feet into the room.
Ooc - Okay, reviewed some rules. First, roll a stealth check to conceal the grenades with your wild antics, seemed more appropriate than deception although they can achieve similar results in this situation. Second, there are "two-weapon" fighting feats, but the requirement is +6 BAB, otherwise everyone gets one attack action per round. Other feats "say" you are attacking twice but only roll once and increase damage die by+1. Thirdly, grenades are single fire weapons and explode on contact, meaning Long can hold them as long as he'd like. I said Long can throw "two" grenades so he will be aloud this one time, I'm reducing the penalties to -5/-5 for favorable circumstances (enclosed room, close proximity, divine intervention etc.)

Long's small frame easily slips up the shoot and into the small control room, nearly knocking the Rodian guard down as he flies past him. The Quarren and human techs are startled by the droid's sudden appearance, the humans almost jump out of their seats and the Quarren's face tentacles wiggle rapidly in surprise. (roll initiative)
[OoC Humans? plural?  uh oh, by your description before I thougfht tere was only one present plus the guard. Oh well.. wish me luck.]

[Stealth [1d20+15] = 10+15 = 25]

[Initiative [1d20+10] = 17+10 = 27]
(07-07-2016, 06:14 PM)Nerdred Wrote: Ooc - just the lift control panel, or we may know it as the elevator button Smile

Long flies up the shaft and, being small enough he thinks he can squeeze past the lift floor to fly all the way up to the next level. His neck extends far enough so that his photo receptors are at eye level with the floor and he gets a good view of the actual control room. Two human technicians sit at controls and frantically work the panels. One Quaren struts around the room giving orders to call additional fire control units and override lifter droids and reroute them to clear away combustibles from the area. The Quarren then barks at a Rodian in a security uniform to get back to his station. The Rodian nods and heads toward the lift Long is floating next to.

Ooc - see above Wink  "Hokey religions ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

You go first.
Long tosses both grenades into the room, right between the guard and the two technicians.

[OoC spending two force pint after the first attack cuz of how Area attacks apparently work Hit their Reflex Defense or they take half. Note Long is completely immune to Stun damage so is not concerned about being in the blast.]

Attacks:
Stun Grenade 1 Area Attack [1d20+2] = 15+2 == 17
Stun Grenade 2 Area Attack+ Force [1d20+2] = 18+2 = 20+[1d6] = 5 == 25

Damage:
Stun Grenade 1 Damage [4d6+2] = 16+2 = 18
Stun Grenade 2 Damage [4d6+2] = 12+2 = 14

As his move action he swiftly draws the blaster pistol he retrieved from the rodian in the cantina,. With his swift action he sets it to Stun.
The first stun grenade goes off and the small control room erupts in bright light, a loud thunderous bang, and explosive force which dazes everyone, except the little droid. The second stun grenade finishes off the two technicians trying to take cover, instead, they collapse to the floor apparently unconscious. The guard, obviously dazed, pulls his blaster out and shoots at the small crazy droid. It would have been a perfect shot except the blaster was still in the Rodian's holster and only his finger was pointed at the droid. (yes, I rolled a natural 1 on that) The Quarren staggers a moment from the multiple stun blasts, regaining his composure...

Long's turn.

Ooc - for myself mainly, stun damage = -16 (-4/-2 CT)

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon