RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat)
(04-16-2016, 01:30 AM)Eibon Black Wrote: Nerdred,
My apologies for creating a character thread. I am having a difficult time having to look up my character for every action I want her to take. I really wish the site allowed editing after several days. It would make bookkeeping of hit points, Force points and conditions much easier. I do not have a Myth Weaver account and frankly the whole site and process (as described by our lovely admin) to make character sheets and accessible to player and GM is a lot of work.

By my calculations Dez currently is at  -1 on the condition track, has used 3 Force Points and has taken 20 HP hit points damage.

Myth-weavers character sheets are actually easier than what you put into the 'sheet' you did for Dez here. Especially if you are not hiding the sheet and just leave it at the default public.  Long's is hidden cuz I want some of what he can do to be unexpected. Like a droid with an ion pistol holstered in his chassis for example.
Quote this message in a reply
(04-16-2016, 01:30 AM)Eibon Black Wrote: Nerdred,
My apologies for creating a character thread. I am having a difficult time having to look up my character for every action I want her to take. I really wish the site allowed editing after several days. It would make bookkeeping of hit points, Force points and conditions much easier. I do not have a Myth Weaver account and frankly the whole site and process (as described by our lovely admin) to make character sheets and accessible to player and GM is a lot of work.

By my calculations Dez currently is at -1 on the condition track, has used 3 Force Points and has taken 20 HP hit points damage.
It's all good. If this is more convenient for you go right ahead. Your calculations match mine.
So we had a technical issue, not sure what caused it, but no one, not even me, could post. Thanks to Minty for fixing this so now we can continue our adventure.
Wow, so I feel incredibly Neanderthal right now. Minty fixed the issue of not being able to post for all of us, but it wasn't until I read Shunna Maza's post that I noticed the "closed thread" button was active on some threads. My bad.... After this encounter is over I owe you both some XP points. We left off with Dez's turn, even though combat is effectively over I think she should finish her turn, and remember speaking is a free action with little restrictions.
(05-06-2016, 02:22 AM)Nerdred Wrote: Wow, so I feel incredibly Neanderthal right now.  Minty fixed the issue of not being able to post for all of us, but it wasn't until I read Shunna Maza's post that I noticed the "closed thread" button was active on some threads.  My bad....  After this encounter is over I owe you both some XP points.  We left off with Dez's turn, even though combat is effectively over I think she should finish her turn, and remember speaking is a free action with little restrictions.

Oh sure, I figure out the problem but they get the x.p.!  Just my luck.  Typical... Juuuuust Typical.   Tongue
(05-06-2016, 07:20 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 02:22 AM)Nerdred Wrote: Wow, so I feel incredibly Neanderthal right now.  Minty fixed the issue of not being able to post for all of us, but it wasn't until I read Shunna Maza's post that I noticed the "closed thread" button was active on some threads.  My bad....  After this encounter is over I owe you both some XP points.  We left off with Dez's turn, even though combat is effectively over I think she should finish her turn, and remember speaking is a free action with little restrictions.

Oh sure, I figure out the problem but they get the x.p.!  Just my luck.  Typical... Juuuuust Typical.   Tongue

Smile
Still can't post to the rpg thread. Says my posts exceed maximum size and wont allow me to post.
here's the stuff. I hope I can post it here.

"Wrong answer...the poos on you." Dez pulls the trigger.

Blaster Pistol PB: [1d20+7] = 8+7 = 15+4=19
Force Point: [1d6] = 4
Damage: [3d6+6] = 6+6 = 12 x 2 = 24
Testing Signature...

Can everyone else see it?

I've bought equipment.  I just have to add it to my sheet.

Looking forward to playing... hint hint... Tongue
(05-18-2016, 06:40 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: Testing Signature...

Can everyone else see it?

I've bought equipment.  I just have to add it to my sheet.

Looking forward to playing... hint hint... Tongue

I can read it. Looks great, I owe you some information to help complete your background and bring you into the fold.
I'll be away for the weekend and unable to post, but should be back late Sunday or Monday.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon