RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat)
(11-02-2017, 12:11 PM)Callie Wrote: That was so long ago!  I can't think of the names now, but in one of the books about non-Jedi Jedi, there was one group that were basically vigilante hobos.  Her intro to the story was something along the lines of intentionally getting captured to put some slavers out of  business.  I imagine you could just use Callie and Shunna as your jumping off point and go from there.  At least until we find others to join us.

That's the plan, except Cllie hasn't been in the story this far, the prisoners have already broken out. So wasn't sure if the plan was to intro Callie as a fellow prisoner along with Shunna, or as someone in the mining base like Dev Synn and M1k-L1G were. Or merely a visitor like Captain Sunt.

In essence since Cal;lie is not yet in the story we have a blank slate to work with.
Quote this message in a reply
My suggestion is to introduce her ASAP to Shunna.  I'm honestly very tired of solo play.  It's ok if it's done for only a short time but in PbP rarely does anything get done quickly.  Also it doubles the work you have to do as a DM.
(11-02-2017, 04:45 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: My suggestion is to introduce her ASAP to Shunna.  I'm honestly very tired of solo play.  It's ok if it's done for only a short time but in PbP rarely does anything get done quickly.  Also it doubles the work you have to do as a DM.

I shared your frustration with that yes..
Maybe we can go back a tad and have them meet just before the breakout. That way we can make the escape together.
No worries, I have plans :0
I do need access to Callie's character sheet though, even if it is private from otherbplayers. I kept M1K-L1G's private between Nerdred and I, it is fair, other players do not have the right to know every detail of your character except those revealed IC
Anyone can see my sheet. It's posted here and in my sig. This isn't Paranoia, after all.
(11-05-2017, 10:44 AM)Callie Wrote: Anyone can see my sheet.  It's posted here and in my sig.  This isn't Paranoia, after all.

Not what I meant by sheet, what is in your sig is nice but does not include anything like what is on a full character sheet (equipment, backstory, etc).The sheet does not have to be up on myth-weavers (I get not trusting them after the fiasco last year), I can get a character sheets thread created.. Dez Synn's character was a nice detailed in-site sheet for example.

You do get starting wealth as per the post in Character concepts (I updated Nerrdred's initial post)

Since you took Jedi first (according to a previous post you would get 7200 credits (9000 credits if you were soldier first) in starting wealth.  I will repost the initial campaign post here. You also would get a Lightsaber, unless you want to say you lost it in your backstory (in which case I will letyou have the 9000 starting wealth rather than the 7200).

Side note to BOTH of you.. you will note in my re-write of Nerdred's initial character conceptpost that I removed the Skill Focus only granting +3 rather than +5 to a skill, so you can adjust your skills accordingly.  Changing a rule just for the sake of making a change did not make sense to me.

I have posted for a few more players in some other online forums such as thesagacontinues and the Saga wikia.  We will get started sooner though, as soon as I do a little reading on the way the story ended so far and get the stats made up for the pertinent NPCs.
System: Star Wars Saga Edition
Player Count: 2 (seeking 1-4 more players)
Style of Play: PbP

UnseenServant.com Campaign ID 606

Campaign Backstory: 
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

The Empire rules with a black metallic fist, non-humans are oppressed, freedom is oppressed, the Empire's bleak grey Star Destroyers fill the cold depths of space.  Chance has stranded you in a little known part of space known as "The Minefield," an asteroid field that looks to be a short-cut for spacers but often proves to be a deathtrap.  "The Rock" is the only spaceport that exists within the asteroid field and it is here you find yourself looking for a means to escape.

Fortune seems to be on you're side when an old and beat up piece of junk, a Corellian XS-800, comes crashing onto the spaceport. Rumour says her captain is looking for a good crew, the old crew is dead, and someone to pilot him out of The Minefield.  Having the keys to the only starship with a hyperdrive on The Rock makes this captain a target for all kinds of envious sorts.  Time is short and just signing up with this captain could spell your doom.  Less than a few hours after his arrival theRock is in turmoil, there are explosions, riots, armed battles in the corridors, and everyone seems to be battling everyone else, this is where new players will enter the story. 

Will you bide your time on The Rock and try to set yourself up as Mayor?  Will you take the first ticket off and make your mark on the galaxy?  Or do you have other plans?  The choice is yours.

Setting - Star Wars - just prior to the events of Rogue One

Allowed Content:
  • Any of the Star Wars Saga edition books published by WotC

Character Creation:
  • Light side campaign
  • Class Restrictions: none, however as the existing players both have force wielders it is preferred that new characters joining not also be force sensitive as this is an era with few people trained in the force
  • Starting level: 4th
  • Hit Points/Health: 1st level starting hp = 3x max HD as usual
    - add half HD + Con on consecutive levels. Nobles & Scoundrels - 3hp, Scouts - 4hp, Jedi & Soldiers - 5hp
  • Skills:- pick any skills up to your limit
  • Wealth: starting credits = Max 1st level + 6,000
      - Max first level
      - Jedi 1,200
      - Noble 4,800
      - All the rest 3,000
  • Ability Scores: Use either 32 point buy (27 for droid) or standard array (15,14,13,12,10,8)
    - don't forget to add +1 ability to two abilities at 4th level
    Point Buy System Your character's ability scores all start at 8. You have 32 points to spend to increase their scores, using the costs shown below. After you select your scores, apply any species modifiers. 

Quote:Point Buy System (32 points to spend / 27 Points for Droids (no Con score))
    Score / Cost
    8 / 0
    9 / 1
    10 / 2
    11 / 3
    12 / 4
    13 / 5
    14 / 6
    15 / 8
    16 / 10
    17 / 13
    18 / 16

• Backstory: Up to you, but bear in mind you have come to be trapped on the Rock, in the Minefield asteroid belt, where few ships venture and fewer return
(11-05-2017, 05:42 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: Side note to BOTH of you.. you will note in my re-write of Nerdred's initial character concept post that I removed the Skill Focus only granting +3 rather than +5 to a skill, so you can adjust your skills accordingly.  Changing a rule just for the sake of making a change did not make sense to me.

Yay!  Smile

I asked Nerdred this question but he would never answer me... What class of weapons are we allowed to buy?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon