RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat)
Oh wow!  Your presence will be definitely missed.  But I hope your adventure in the Mojave Desert won't be completely life hating.
Quote this message in a reply
@Ubi Sunt 

The avatar for Ubi is much better than the old one.  Are you going to keep playing him?  I thought maybe you'd make up your own character if we ever get out of the mines.
(10-07-2018, 04:50 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: @Ubi Sunt 

The avatar for Ubi is much better than the old one.  Are you going to keep playing him?  I thought maybe you'd make up your own character if we ever get out of the mines.

Thanks!  It's funny you say that because Ubi was supposed to die and the ship would belong to the party after that.  I did/do have some ideas for another character.  I'll talk to DM VitkyngSmile
(10-07-2018, 10:19 PM)Ubi Sunt Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 04:50 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: @Ubi Sunt 

Thanks!  It's funny you say that because Ubi was supposed to die and the ship would belong to the party after that.  I did/do have some ideas for another character.  I'll talk to DM VitkyngSmile

And then Ubi lived and some damned bucket of bolts stole the ship.. funny how things work out.. new DM takes over and all the others imagined future plans go out the window  :Big Grin  the character switch would be allowed tho
Sorry for not being around, going through RL stuff. Just need to take a break for a little while.
This is awesome...

Ey it's a little dead in here
lol no one chatting in OoC because we seem to chat in my pathfinder game instead
(01-22-2020, 03:37 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: lol  no one chatting in OoC because we seem to chat in my pathfinder game instead

Lol
Only way to talk to the group is here xD did we consider a discord group at all?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon