RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat)
While searching for the modifiers for a Star Wars species called the Chadra-Fan, I stumbled upon a PDF! >> Check it out! <<  Big Grin  Unfortunately I noticed that this book is for the STAR WARS ROLEPLAYING GAME (2000) which is the most like D20 and not for the SAGA rules.   Confused   But I personally don't see why it couldn't be used for the SAGA system.  I haven't compared every race to the races in the SAGA book but the few species I did recognize are very similar.

And when are we going to play??   Dodgy
Quote this message in a reply
(09-28-2017, 03:40 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: While searching for the modifiers for a Star Wars species called the Chadra-Fan, I stumbled upon a PDF! >> Check it out! <<  Big Grin  Unfortunately I noticed that this book is for the STAR WARS ROLEPLAYING GAME (2000) which is the most like D20 and not for the SAGA rules.   Confused   But I personally don't see why it couldn't be used for the SAGA system.  I haven't compared every race to the races in the SAGA book but the few species I did recognize are very similar.

And when are we going to play??   Dodgy

Still as promised, I will take over in November if Nerdred does not return.  I have to give him that time, and also give myself the time to plan. As you are well aware my life is kinda busy at the moment in the real world. Smile
Are we close enough?
For the ti9mkeline I would think yes, burt for my schedule to read/plan not yet. I will get omn thart after next weekend. Rioght now all my energy is going to new step-grandkids and a Samhain (Halloween) Dance I run.
The time has come, I am officially stating my intention to take over as the GM of this game as ling as I have interested players.

It will take me a few days at least to get things rolling and plan how to pick up the story vright where Nerdred left off.

Roll call who's interested in continuing and who would like to join?
Me!!!  

And I would be willing to make another character.  It's up to you but I don't think you should lock yourself in to picking up where Nerdred left off.  If you want to change something including the era we are in then go for it.  I don't think it would affect people's character much if at all.
Now who else can we drag into this mess?
I do not have any of Callie's backstory or character sheet info. Shunna's backstory I have a pretty good understanding of from reading the threads, and am able to read the character sheet on.

Callie if you could share (PM is fine) your backstory as you and Nerdred had worked out I will figure out how best to work your character inrtio the plot quickly.
I will actually be picking up here he left odff but obviously going my own places. I was hoping Dez's player would return, as Shunna and Callie have very few tie ins to the story so far.. except hiow Shunna was captured/treated.
That was so long ago! I can't think of the names now, but in one of the books about non-Jedi Jedi, there was one group that were basically vigilante hobos. Her intro to the story was something along the lines of intentionally getting captured to put some slavers out of business. I imagine you could just use Callie and Shunna as your jumping off point and go from there. At least until we find others to join us.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon