RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat)
Well just take a sharpie and draw some boobs on his chassis and let's go! Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
(04-29-2017, 08:50 AM)Callie Wrote: Well just take a sharpie and draw some boobs on his chassis and let's go!   Big Grin

Oh and a big pair of ruby red lips!  That would be so funny!! Though we might get a visit from the Droid equivalent of the Children's Aid Society.
Slow down! Can't make him prettier than us! Wink
I don't even have a mouth, where do you plan to put said lipstick?
And you didn't have boobs before the sharpie.   Big Grin
(05-01-2017, 07:09 AM)Callie Wrote: And you didn't have boobs before the sharpie.   Big Grin

Does that make him a Trans-former now? Optimus Long or Mega-Long?
How does everyone feel about the pace of things?

I can speed things. I know I have introduced a few plot twists and turns already but I want to get a gauge of where everyone, including Callie, would like to be. I don't want to take away from any action players may want to engage in but all it takes is a few lines from me to move things forward. Right now I sense that everyone wants to be off of The Rock and moving forward.

How would the current players like to deal with the no-shows at this point?
(05-02-2017, 02:05 AM)DM Nerdred Wrote: How would the current players like to deal with the no-shows at this point?

I would send them a PM or Email to ask them if they are still playing.  Then I would NPC them until we are safe and can rest.  At that point if they still aren't around then either have them leave, or have them meet a suspicious death.  That way if they do happen to come back you can make up a triumphant return or introduce them later as a reason for another adventure.  Like the Empire or someone else captured them and we need to go get them.
(05-02-2017, 05:15 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 02:05 AM)DM Nerdred Wrote: How would the current players like to deal with the no-shows at this point?

I would send them a PM or Email to ask them if they are still playing.  Then I would NPC them until we are safe and can rest.  At that point if they still aren't around then either have them leave, or have them meet a suspicious death.  That way if they do happen to come back you can make up a triumphant return or introduce them later as a reason for another adventure.  Like the Empire or someone else captured them and we need to go get them.

I agree, perhaps give them a week to respond before you can safely assume they are not returning after you pm/email them.
Thank you both for input and guidance. I sent them both messages on 3-29 without a response, so that's a lot of time. I like Shunna's idea to give them an exit/death under mysterious circumstances to offer the possibility of a glorious return. I suppose that's what happened to Aragorn when Tolkien was playing DnD in the trenches of WW1 Smile Oh and Gandalf too!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon