RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat)
I've got a wife and kids to look after IRL. I wish i could join more games but I'm worried about overly distracting myself and missing what I've got if I do. That's also why I stopped trying to DM my game. I'm not the best at multi-tasking.
Quote this message in a reply
As stated before, I'd really like to keep playing this game.  It's nice to play something different than D&D all the time.  I also feel like I would be honoring DMV's memory by continuing his games.  So if both of you agree, I can get started.
If you want to resume it, I know a certain redheaded Mandalorian Bounty Hunter who's looking for some heads to crack.
@Captian Ubi Sunt do you still want to play this game?
Yes absolutely!
DMV was DM-npcing Dez.  Did you want to take a look at her to see if you wanted to play her too?  Her sheet is in one of the character sheet threads.
@Captian Ubi Sunt are you interested in playing Dez?
I am looking her over, my concussion recovery is going slow and I am finding I still have to limit my daily screen time. Sorry so it is taking more time, plus I am dealing with sorting out my disability pension know that the govt finally decided to pay
Take your time. Health is far more important than a few pixels on a computer screen.
I just started watching Star Wars Rebels to get some ideas for the game and I'm really enjoying the show.  It's really making me want to get this group going.  So @Captian Ubi Suntet me know as soon as your health allows you time to play.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon