RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

$81.68 donated / $385 needed
for site upkeep Jun 2017-2018!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[OOC] Fekete macska fogadó
Egy részére lehet low-light ha fent fáklyáztok, na jó a bagolynak egy picivel több mint a szabály szerint Smile
Quote this message in a reply
fülesbagolynak nemtom, van-e infrája. Azt meg Szabi megmondja, hogy egyáltalán az infra létezik-e 3-as kiadástól bármikor
3-asban nincs mar infra.
úgy értettem, 3-3.5-4-5, bármelyik kiegészítőben. Valóban nem hallottam róla én se, de nem is olvastam annyi kiegészítőt meg munchkin oldalt, mint te.
Helló mindenki,

DM Nerdred aka Lugar itt.  Még mindig dolgozom a karakteremen, de itt egy link. Isandyir  Fel kell vennem a tulajdonságokat, és ki kell találnom a pénzt. 

Discription:
Magas és jóképű, csillogó csillogás a szemébe. Ő visel lámpa páncélzat borított zöld tunika és köpeny. Erős íjat és remegést hord a hosszú csavarral a csípőjén.

Brief History:
Isandyir volt a törekvéses íjász a közösségében, de egy helyi urakkal szembeszállt, amikor ágyban feküdt a nemes lányával. A bűncselekmény hazájában, Isandyir elmenekült, és most a vadonban marad. Látogat városokat keresve az alkoholt, a kalandot és az amorous ügyeket.
Welcome Smile
Ugh. Welcome. Smile

You sure you know what you've embarked upon when chose to pick up Hungarian as a foreign language? Smile

If dm and players don't mind we may all switch to English (same applies to my adventure). Otherwise I'm afraid that you may miss some vital information.

A few hints,
Light as lámpa is a lantern.
Light as könnyű is a weight category.

Quiver as remegés is as in the monk's quivering palm.
Quiver as tegez is the case to store arrows.
And the word tegez is also a verb that's hard to explain in English. Something like address somebody in an informal manner (German du vs Sie)

THAT SAID;

Welcome on board and if you really would like to learn Hungarian we'll figure things out. Open for Skype lessons? Smile

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
Szia!

If you put the hungarian words into the google pic search you could find some missunderstandig.

1. I want to keep all hungarian game in hungarian cos I use my native language much faster then english and I'm in a lot of english game.
2. I already asked Balthazar/DM Rodrick but he didn't want to join to an english game.
3. The most important: Nerdred want to learn more about our lang/culture and I don't want to prevent him.
4. IMHO Hael and Nerdred already discussed this topic.

IMHO if neccesary we could mixed the two lang and be a little bit more tolerant.

I will translate some lang based joke and he would be enjoy them I know. Big Grin
I prefer if he also posts the original English text under the Hungarian so we can avoid misunderstanding and I can learn English too Smile
But we continue to post in Hungarian. My English is not enough good to switch everything to English. I think DM Surrano is the only one whos English is perfect here Smile

Sir N Dre, no more jokes, pls Smile

Más.
Korg most mégis tud commonul? A karakterlapján szerepel.
(12-18-2017, 08:21 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: Ugh. Welcome. Smile

You sure you know what you've embarked upon when chose to pick up Hungarian as a foreign language? Smile

If dm and players don't mind we may all switch to English (same applies to my adventure). Otherwise I'm afraid that you may miss some vital information.

A few hints,
Light as lámpa is a lantern.
Light as könnyű is a weight category.

Quiver as remegés is as in the monk's quivering palm.
Quiver as tegez is the case to store arrows.
And the word tegez is also a verb that's hard to explain in English. Something like address somebody in an informal manner (German du vs Sie)

THAT SAID;

Welcome on board and if you really would like to learn Hungarian we'll figure things out. Open for Skype lessons? Smile

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről

Ahhh, thank you.  Forgive me, I speak Hungarian on the internet with a thick American accent Smile  Eszter has been helping me learn the basics.  She's very nice. Skype, maybe in the future?  That one description should have read, "He carries a strong-bow and quiver with a long-sword at his hip," not "He wears a strong bow and trembling with a long bolt on his hip." Hahaha.  Let me try again.  

Erős ívet hord, és a csípőjével hosszú kardot visel.

In time the wording will come.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon