RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
When Katrina mentions Trevor, he looks at her and with a couple of startled blinks he says, "Me go with you to get Jack?  The last time I spoke to him, he acted like a bit of a jerk.  But I guess I can use my Kinetic control to slow him down or change his direction so he runs balls-first into a fire hydrant."  Trevor struggles to keep the corners of his mouth from curling up into a mischievous grin.  "Oh and I can drag some people with me when I fly.  It's only around 400 pounds but that should be enough for both Kat and Sebastian."  Trevor looks at Sebastian and says, "I assume you're coming along with us since the Professor named Kat your friendly neighborhood chaperon."

Trevor then feels Gedeon's hand on his arm.  He smiles and says, "Pizza party later, when we get back?" 

He then reaches his powers out around him to feel the all the kinetic swirling around him.  Even the molecules themselves hummed with the kinetic energy of their motion.  Slowly Trevor floats into the air and at the same time Katrina and Sebastian both lift off the floor of the Blackbird.

"Ready, babes?"
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by Ballista - 06-02-2016, 05:06 AM