RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Johnny nods to those speaking to him and then says to Cyclops, "Well if you don't mind, I'm going to connect to the Blackbird's on board computer.  It's a lot more efficient than my cell."  Then he looks over the top of his glasses and says with a slight cocky smirk, "Not that I couldn't do it with my cell.  I could.  But why show off."  

Suddenly his eyes turn into orbs of glowing silver and a spider web of circuitry creep out from the corners of his eyes.

" Attempting to connect to the Blackbird..."
  1. Connecting... Fail [3]  Johnny narrows his eyes.
  2. Connecting... Fail [30]  come on ya little...
  3. Connecting... Success [70]....
"Wow, the Blackbird is being a bit cranky tonight but I got it!  After this, me and you are going to have a long chat," he says to the Blackbird.

[OOC:  Johnny has Monsterous ability in computers which means he "Not only understands Alien Tech, but he can also Improve and modify such Technologies."  Unless the communication companies have upgraded to Alien Tech I don't believe there is any need to roll.  For comparison:  Johnny is smarter in computers than Tony Stark, Mister Fantastic and Doctor Doom and on par with Mephisto.Cool  But if I do need rolls a green feat is 21: I succeeded in 7 rolls. First 4 rolls failed twice.  Second 3 rolls all succeeded.]

Refocusing himself he then attempts to... 

1. Break into the cell networks [Success]
  2. Locate Jack's cell [Success]
  3. Crash any wireless communication out of the area. [Success]
  4. Crash any landlines [Success]
  5. Disrupt any Police radios or equipment using similar technology. [Success] 
Finally finished, Johnny smiles and states, "It's done.  And Jack is..." [Johnny fills everyone in.]
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by Interface - 05-24-2016, 04:55 PM