RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Cyclops narrows his eye at Johnny and says, "Sure, and while you're at it you and Aurum can do flybys of the Airport Traffic Control Towers."  Scott allows his sarcasm to sink in for a moment before adding, "You're not flying the Blackbird.  Neither of you have any pilot training.  In any case, Lisa's father doesn't know us.  If Teachers from unknown school shows up at his door, he will get suspicious.  But some of you are her friends and the rest of you can pretend you are.   Jean and I will follow your progress from the cloaked Blackbird. 

Jack must be close.  Perhaps already there, if he hasn't made a detour to chase after a squirrel.  Aurum should be able to find him once he enters her range."  Looking at Roslyn he continues.  "But you will have to keep scanning for him.  Will you be alright?  I know how you do not like to open your mind to a lot of people.  This is a fairly densely packed community.  It might be 'loud' for you."

Cyclops will add after Roslyn responds, "Johnny would know better then I but he can likely ping Jack's cell and triangulate his location with the help of the cell towers.  That should give Roslyn a direction to focus her telepathy to help her focus."

Then to everyone, "Any questions?"
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by GM Marvel - 05-17-2016, 04:44 PM