RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Malcolm grimaces and looks at Jack like he's an idiot.

"If you go there, and bring a bunch of mutants, what the f*** do you think will happen? Someone will get hurt, and no matter who the f*** it is, the 'muties' will take the fall! If she's lucky, Lisa will end up in foster care. That's if she's lucky, and if we're lucky it's off to f***ing juvie! That's IF they decide our powers aren't too big a threat!

He pauses but apparently it's just to inhale, because he angrily continues right on, as the water around him seems to be reverberating with some sort of small shockwave.

"Have you ever been in a foster home?! Or a halfway house for teens? Where the counselors don't give a s***, and just want you to be invisible and never slip? I'm sure Lisa will love you for the privilege. As for you, if your lucky and don't get shot by the cops, I'm sure you'll love juvie, but you'll be there on your own, I am not going back for you! You'll f***ing love how they treat 'muties' in there."

Suddenly seeing the water reverberate in time with his pounding heart he seems to snap himself out of it.

"F***!! He swims for the edge of the pool and climbs out.

"S.. sorry to s..spoil the m..mood everyone. I'm g..gonna go play v..video g..games or s..something. He turns and starts to walk to the change room.

[b]"J..Jack, do yourself and L..Lisa a favor. T..tip off ch..child services, let them h..handle it w..without v..violence."

Embarrassed he goes into the boy's change room.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by Malcontent - 03-01-2016, 05:49 AM