RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
"Awww, you're so sweet," Trevor replies.  "The leading with the broken nose part, I mean.  It brings tears to my eyes.  I know it would bring tears to his."  Toning down the joking a bit, Trevor adds, "Well Porsche could talk to him..." Porsche completes her dive and he calls out, "NICE DIVE!!" Then Continuing, "but she hardly knows him.  Graffiti is possible.  If she isn't still angry at the pity party he through for himself over the cops.  Kat could do it too but she might still be annoyed too AND she's sort of dealing with Sebastian.  Ughhh is there anyone that could talk to him who's not new or annoyed at him?  Maybe Donya.  She's never around to be annoyed at anyone.  BUT she's never around...  FAK!  It shouldn't be this hard!"
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by Ballista - 03-01-2016, 04:48 AM