RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
(09-01-2016, 11:25 PM)Gedeon Salazar Wrote: Gedeon blinks at the change, then looks down at the crying invisible thing at her feet. Crouching as her blades drip and shed, she scoops the baby into her arms. With a glance at the arriving Jean, she answers, "I've got him, I guess. I'll take him back to the..." a glance goes to the weeping father. "... bus." Wrapping him carefully in his now way over-sized clothing for warmth, she heads for the door.

Jean spots Gedeon pick up the camouflaged child, [Saleem isn't a baby.  He's the equivalent of about 4 years old.] and her jaw drops.  She nods to Gedeon and watches her leave with Toddler Saleem.

(09-01-2016, 11:28 PM)Katrina Wrote: Katrina makes a squeak/awww noise at Lisa's heart-broken father. "Awwww... Jean, we can't leave him like this. What if he hurts himself? I think he needs a nice vacation in the nice scenic countryside... possibly near a certain boarding school. I could even shape him a separate house, if he wants. He needs counseling."

"I'm not sure what to do," Jean replies sadly.  She could use her mental powers to try to change his memory so he thought Lisa was on vacation but Jean was more skilled with telekinesis than Telepathy.  The Professor is more skilled at such psychic surgery.  "I think we should take him to Professor X.  He might be able to council him better than I could."

"NO!," Lisa's father cries.  "This is all your faults!  You all coddled that delinquent and let him get away with murder.  He knew she had powers.  But instead of telling me, he broke into my home, turned Lisa against me and then stole her out from under all of our noses.  Now I want to know what you are going to do to get my daughter back?!?" 

"That is why I said you should speak with the professor," Jean replies.  "His Telepathy is far stronger than mine.  If anyone can find her, he can.  Please, Mr. Masters, allow us to help you find your daughter.  And we won't coddle Jack.  He needs to answer for what he has done.  And he will.  I promise!"

Lisa's father wipes his eyes with his hands and even though he is obviously still in terrible pain, he nods yes in answer to Jean's offer of help.  

Jean looks to the students and says, "The rest of you please clean up this area the best you can.  We can't replace the broken glass but it can be cleaned up.  When you're done, return to the Blackbird.  The angel can come with us.  The other one [James] will be contacted shortly by the professor."  She then leaves with Mr. Masters.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by GM Marvel - 09-02-2016, 05:25 AM