RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
[OoC:  Just a couple of things before I resolve actions. 

**I forgot that Johnny flew down to the ground and used his emotion control on James' father so he would also need to make an endurance check against James' hyper breath attack.  Your endurance is Remarkable so you need a Yellow feat to resist.

**Anyone who failed their endurance feat against James' breath attack takes some damage from being knock into the wall or to the ground.  Aurum takes Poor 4 for falling onto the ice; Blink takes Typical 6; Interface takes Typical 6 if he fails; Johnny Blair takes Typical 6 if he fails; and Porsche takes none because she has an energy shield that absorbed any damage.

**  @Jamesarter Her attack would only hit her friends if she targeted where they are standing.  She targeted the driveway where you're standing with your father just like I had you target the Alley beside you where they were standing.  If you were all standing together then yes, she would have to blast everyone.

** @James Carter You may use Karma against Johnny Blair's Emotion control if you wish because you saw what happened to your father.  I'm allowing James to adjust his roll because he may not have known he could use Karma or how to show he was using Karma. (See below)

** A reminder to everyone (mainly the new people) using Karma, you must announce your intention to use Karma AND when making a d100 roll you must include a +5 to the roll.  So if you're attacking with Karma your Macro would be:  Attack: [1d100+5].  You can't decide to use Karma after the roll.   Also, even if you don't need the 5 karma to succeed in your roll you have to spend the 5 karma anyways just for declaring you want to use it.  Adults must add +10 to their roll and they use the 10 karma whether they need it or not to succeed.

** I think that's it for now.]
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by GM Marvel - 08-29-2016, 03:43 AM