RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Interface thinks to Porsche, ~Sure!  I can be the POPO!~  

He wasn't sure what he was going to do about the garbage man but there was something he wanted to look into.  Johnny turns away from the man and his eyes begin to shine silver.  A strange circuit board pattern creeps out from the edges of his eyes and forms a kind of mask.  Tilting his head slightly, Interface focuses his attention on Jack.  [I can't remember if I need to make a roll but I did.]

Interface contacts Jack's cell phone and then uses his [Monsterous] computer skill to overcome any passwords and then get into the various text/messenger systems.  [Can't remember if I need a roll but if I do I will need to use 11 Karma.  Wow that sucked!]  

Once inside he will quickly read Lisa and Jack's texts.  He didn't want to get too invasive so Johnny will only read about what they were talking about since this morning.

[OOC: This will leave 1 non-combat action out of 3 available to intercept any phone calls from this house to try to calm them down.  All other cell and landline service has already been shutdown.]
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by Interface - 07-05-2016, 04:35 AM