RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
A feminine voices erupts from the watery form that Jack ran into, full of anger. "You had one job, Jack! Never. Touch. Me. Again! Or maybe you don't want your "girlfriend" knowing that you kissed me on the first day we met, and then RAN because you knew I'd kick your pasty ass for it! Is that it, Jack? You can get away with whatever you want, because no one can catch you? That's MESSED UP!" She knows, full well, that this is the last thing he wants Lisa to hear. But she'd said it before coming here. His weaknesses were momentum, and his girlfriend. She is striking at one.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by Gedeon Salazar - 06-30-2016, 11:30 PM