RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
[OoC: I'm sorry if I missed anyone but this was a long post.  We will be moving over to Jame's thread soon.]

While Kat tries to reason with Jack, Gedeon makes a break for Lisa and her father.  Normally Graffiti's perfect transparency would have easily gone unnoticed by the typically clueless Jack 99% of the time but with the rain and him purposely looking around for others, he sees the slight ripple [Rolled a 95 Yellow feat] over her silhouette which sparks him to action.  

"Where do you think you're going?," he says while shaking his head.  "You really didn't think you were going to out run me did you?"  [Jack activates his readies action.]

As Gedeon begins to run across the road, Jack suddenly darts Southwest [6/20 areas] then does a quick U-turn and charges back down the road toward Gedeon leaving a trail of rain in his wake.  With blinding speed he slams into Gedeon...  [Roll 82 Yellow/ 5 karma used.] "Sorry, but you gotta understand.  This is about love."

[An Amazing Slam but with teen friendly rules the damage is only 6.  Gedeon please make a d100 endurance feat to avoid being Slammed.  FYI: You need at least a Red feat to not be staggered (or stopped).  Yellow will stagger you and stop your movement.  Any lower result will mean he knocked you flying.]

Malcolm's readied action kicks in causing him to wrap Liza and her father in a sphere of force.  Both are startled but that doesn't stop the Dad from protesting bitterly about being trapped!

Meanwhile, Aurum gets temporarily taken over by Demi.  Shadows creep up her body and encase her in solidified shadow which acts like armor.  [Of course stylized any way Demi wishes.]

Meanwhile...

Inside the Jet, Cyclops and Jean get a message from the Professor.  "I've been monitoring your actions from the mansion.  I thought you should know, I've detected two additional mutants in the area.  One is within 20' of Porsche and Blink and the other seems to be flying well above the street where the students are confronting Jack.  Be careful.  We don't know their intentions.  We may need to quickly call the students out of there."

[Enter Johnny Blaire]  

Johnny had been flying around after dark because it's the easiest time for him to get around without being seen.  Unfortunately it was raining but he loved to fly and he just couldn't resist.  With the fear of being struck by lightning in the back of his mind, he had been flying a little lower than usual.  It had been a fairly typical night but then he noticed a flash of what seemed to be lightning somewhere below him.  Out of curiosity he flew to investigate when he happened upon a group of teenagers having some kind of encounter.  The situation didn't seem too interesting until he spots [Roll 68 Yellow. Success] one of the teens run at blinding speeds and suddenly slam into something.  What it was, he couldn't be sure.  It had a basic human shape but it was see through like rippling water.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by GM Marvel - 06-27-2016, 07:04 PM