RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Everyone moves into positions...  (I hope I don't miss anyone.)
  • Gedeon, Malcolm and Saleem wait patiently across the street in some bushes
  • Behind their house, Aurum hops the chest height fence (with I assume Interfaces help).  She lands quietly but suddenly Lisa's dog who is chained up outside, begins barking at her.  It is blocking their path to the back door.  Everyone can hear the dog barking.
  • Blink transports both herself and Porsche between Lisa and Jame's house.
  • Trevor uses his carrier wave to pick up both Sebastian and Katrina.  Then when Katrina gives the word, He flies the three of them out of the Jet and toward Lisa's house.  Trevor tries to remain hidden behind trees for as long as he can.
Static grits his teeth in anger.  Tired of listening to Lisa's father, Jack suddenly points and a stroke of lightning leaps from his fist and briefly lights up the street as it blasts a hole into the asphalt driveway.  "I said now!"  

[OoC: Do you want Trevor to land?]

From behind, Jack hears a familiar voice.  Positioning himself so Lisa is on his left and Katrina is on his right, he turns his head toward Kat and says, "Hey.  Fancy meeting you here.  Just out for a stroll/flight, were you?"  Jack then slowly scans the area with his eyes, "Is it just the three of you here?  Or did you bring OUR friends?"  

[OoC: I made a quick map.  Again I hope I didn't forget anyone.

Red = Jack (middle)
Dark Red = Saleem (bottom)
Black = Gedeon (bottom)
Grey = Malcolm (bottom)
Blue = Interface (top)
Light Blue = Aurum (top)
Yellow = Blink (middle between house)
Orange = Porsche (middle between house)
Green = Lisa's father (middle)
Light Green = Lisa (middle)
Dark Blue = Trevor (beside "Ismay street")
Purple = Sebastian (beside "Ismay Street")
Light Purple = Katrina (beside "Ismay Street")
White = James (middle/right in house)

I'm sorry if the colors are difficult to see but I'm working on better maps.  In case you can't find your dot, I wrote a basic location beside your name.]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm - by GM Marvel - 06-21-2016, 10:44 PM