RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
"OOOoo diving board!!"  Jack gets out and grabs the ball as he climbs.  Seconds later he is plunging into the water with the beach ball in hand.  "GERONIMO!!!  Malcolm, catch!!!"  He tosses the ball futilely after he finishes a complete flip.

*KERSPLOOSH*
Quote this message in a reply
Malcolm catches alright, but not the beach ball. Jack is stopped in mid-air, just inches above the water.

"Look at the grace, not even a ripple"

As soon as Jack opens his mouth to comment, Malcolm drops him into the water.
*BLUB GLUB SPUTTER*

"I was going to say...Wendy I can fly!!!"
[OoC: Sorry for the slow down in posting.  I've been feeling blah and I've picked up extra shifts so I've been extra exhausted.  I've actually managed to get some sleep so I'm feeling a little better.

Because of my slow posting I'm granting everyone 100 Karma.  ]

With Malcolm distracted with Jack, Sebastian lifts himself out of the pool and shakes his hair out.  He gingerly runs over to were the girls are sitting and asks, "I hope I'm not interrupting you ladies?  Is there a fridge around here filled with drinks?  There is where I come from.  Just curious if it's the same here." 

Gambit and Rogue both enter the swimming area.  Rogue waves at the students in the pool while walking over to the group sitting at the side.  Rogue smiles and says, "We saw y'all down here on the cameras and thought we'd come down check out the fun and to see if you guys need anything."  Gambit adds, "Yeah, now we on babysittin duty while da Prof and Red figure wha gon on around 'ere."
Graffiti finally answers Katrina's initial question about the people in the Med Bay.  "Yah. Well sort of.  Remember Canker and Gloom?  Or were they before your time?  Anyways, apparently when the Hellions were drained by Fitzroy, he and Gloom's powers kicked in to protect them from being harmed.  So she became some kind of shade who possessed or was attracted to Aurum.  They now are together in one body but in a strange way it was kind of a good thing.  Gloom gets to have a physical body once in a while and Aurum gets to indulge in things that Aurum might be not so keen on.  As for Canker, it's a little more confusing.  I guess his body was transformed into a living disease which allowed him to disperse and escape.  With his mind split into millions of cells that made him very confused, his instincts took over and pulled him back here, to the mansion.  Unfortunately anyone that his new form tried to contact would get sick which only made Canker angrier.  Then one night a couple days ago, he tried to reach out to Malcolm (points to him in the pool) but he woke up and freaked out!  Jack woke up and a battle ensued.  But by this time, I guess Canker had figured out how to influence the students who he had infected.  So he used them to defend himself against the two of them.  The noise alerted the rest of us so then everyone got involved.  But eventually we got the situation under control and the students who were infected were taken to the Med Bay to be treated.  So far so good except that their personalities have been affected to one degree to another.  So if one of them gets snappy, try not to get too offended.  They are still under the influence of that sickness." 
Gedeon and Trevor show up just behind Rogue and Gambit. Gedeon is not wearing a swimsuit, instead opting for a dull green tank top and shorts, though they do show the lines of her body and it looks like she's been through boot camp or something. Lean, well-defined muscles. The tank top also shows the hand-shaped bruises around her throat.

She looks over at the small gathering of students plus Rogue and Gambit, then at Malcolm and Jack in the pool. A glance goes to Trevor. "Well?"
After laughing and playing with everyone in the pool, Jack decides to get the Volleyball net.  Once Jack has the net spread across the water, he says

"Okay, who wants to play Water Volleyball?  And if you do, who wants to be on what team?  And we also need a ref."

He swims over and grabs the beachball, then chooses a side.
Kat wrinkles her nose at Ashlee's explanation. "That sounds pretty terrible. I hope everyone get back to normal..."

Rouge, Gambit, and Sebastian comes up all at once almost, and she might glare at Gambit for his babysitting comment, but she's a bit distracted by Sebastian's arrival. She stares at his wet chest for a moment, then realizes she's staring and blushes.
Ten seconds were up, so he does something else.  He goes and gets the water basketball net and starts playing basketball.
As the minutes tick by, Porsche seems to become a little agitated herself.

Finally she whispers to Ashley (though Kat will probably be able to hear it) "Okay, what is keeping that boy? He said he was gonna come."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon