RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
The elevator opens and a Jack-in-a-swimsuit walks out.  Black shades, ripped gun metal grey tank top, black trunks with a blue streak down each side.   Once there at the pool, he finds a spot to set down his duffel bag with an extra pair of clothes in it, then takes his shirt off, kicking his sandals off moments later.  After Jack takes off his black shades, he smirks. 

"You and I have a date!"  He says to the water with a grim voice standing at it's edge.  "Prepare to get Jack'd!!"  Again, he says to the wet.   

"CANNONBALL!!!!!"
Quote this message in a reply
(01-30-2016, 12:36 AM)Katrina Wrote: Kat laughs at Sebastian's joke, and is about to protest that it isn't what he said that was awkward, the situation is awkward. But then Malcolm comes in. Kat waves to him cheerfully.

"Hey Malcolm." She shakes her head. "I'm not planning to. Can't swim." Ok, a bit of a lie. She could swim, if she took her device off. Very well, in fact, given the shape of her actual 'hands.' But the only people who had seen her real form were Beast and the Professor... and now Sebastian. So she really isn't ready to go full-on swimsuit mode. "But I'm happy to watch you guys."
(01-30-2016, 02:27 AM)Malcontent Wrote: "Ummm ok... "  Malcom seems unsure about the idea of a girl watching him, but after rubbing his head briefly seems to shrug it off.

"you up for a little frisbee in the pool, Sebastian? I promise  no telekinesis used... unless it's to retrieve a throw out of the pool, maybe."

Sebastian whispers to Katrina, "I'm not trying to push you into anything you aren't ready to do but your friends seem pretty cool.  I don't even know this kid and he's already making me feel at home.  In fact, you guys might make me want to stay!"  He gives Kat a smile and then stands and says to Malcolm, "Sure, why not?"

Sebastian runs at the pool then dives in!  He was a warrior so he was very athletically inclined especially at throwing things.  Usually it was energy blasts he would absorb then fire but Sebastian was sure this frisbee thing wouldn't be difficult.  He tosses the frisbee around the pool with Malcolm and one time he catches it, he turns to Katrina and calls out, "Catch."  Then gently tosses it to her.
Malcolm looks at Kat and Sebastian.

*Guess he decided to join us after all.  Then hearing the CANONNBALL yell, he turns and smrks, and reaches out with his mind, attempting to catch Jack, just an inch above the water.

[Assume need agility feat rather than Strength... Agility feat [1d100] = 52 = green feat    would also be a green feat if Strength based]

Malcolm misses the grapple and gets soaked by the ensuing splash.

He laughs an waits for Jack to surface before immediately tossing the frissbee at him, completely missing, meaning Jack will either need to actually catch it or watch it glude past.

[[url=http://unseenservant.com/default.asp?do=showone&id=78364&macid=0]Agility feat [1d100] = 10[/url] ]
[OoC: Malcolm, since you're not trying to hurt him and it's for fun, you can just make an agility feat to catch him. No need to do Maneuvers like Grappling or Catching. No one is trying hard to dodge like they would in combat and technically he can't fly so he really can't dodge.   Tongue ]
Kat gives Sebastian a slightly worried smile at his comment. It is good that he likes people here, but he has to go home, right? Just as she is resolving not to think about that right now, Jack's cannonball dumps water on the bench she's on. Despite it obviously hitting her, she doesn't look at all wet. She closes her eyes for second and sighs. Then opens them again, grabs a towel and starts drying off the space in between her collarbones, despite there not being anything there.

A bit later, when Sebastian tosses her the frisbee, she isn't ready for it. It nearly lands on her out-stretched fingers, which causes it to change trajectory and spin off in another direction. She squeals slightly, and jumps up to chase after it. Once retrieved, she tosses the frisbee back toward the pool. It curves toward Malcolm. She leaves little wet footprints behind, showing that she is wet, despite appearances.
In order for Kat to not modify her post we'll leave it at I missed.
He peaks above the water and looks around, before spitting out some water.  "Did I get anyone??"  He looks around again "HA!!  Got ya Kitty!!!" 
Or at least he thinks, his only clue would be her *splishing* as she walks. 

"Beach Ball time!!!"  He leaves a smoke trail in the water.  Jack kicks the ball into the air and jumps onto it in mid-flight.  "WHEEEE!!!!"

If that's possible with his running and strengthened legs.  Might have to leave something here that lets people know I'm joking.  I know it's NOT possible to leave a smoke trail in the water :p  Though would be fun.
She smirks and shakes her head, calling back to Jack. "Just be careful you don't short my generator, or you'll have to answer to Professor McCoy."
Ashlee arrives at the pool wearing a small colorful bikini and a large beach towel wrapped around her shoulders.  She watches the festivities for a few minutes and then she walks over to Katrina who she sees sitting by herself.  Ashley sits down beside her and asks, "Are you feeling ok?  A lot going on, eh?"
Sebastian yells, "Ohhhhhhh!" and then laughs when Katrina chases after the frisbee.  He continues to toss the frisbee with Malcolm and Kat, when she's not busy talking to someone.  Sebastian will also toss the frisbee to anyone in the pool, in an attempt to include these people who are complete strangers to him.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon