RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Swimming Pool! [Open everyone] + Malcolm
Gedeon turns to look at Malcolm, smiling in a weirdly peaceful way. "I'm alright. Thanks for caring. But I was ready for him." She glances down slightly. "Might have a big bruise down one side of me tomorrow morning, but that's nothing new." Indeed, she still has a hand-print shaped bruise on her neck from the train wreck this morning... a reminder that she does not have any sort of regenerative powers.
Quote this message in a reply
"Oh excuse me Malcolm," the young child says while perched on one of Gedeon's knees.  "I don't mean to interrupt your concerns for Gedeon's bruise but for some reason I think there is a more pressing issue at hand.  But what could that be.  Hmmmm....  Oh, I know!"  Saleem then gives Malcolm two cranky little middle fingers.  "Thanks for your concern big guy.  But why should you care.  Now it means you're not the youngest, right?"
Ashley steps out of the bushes holding a green umbrella that sports large eyes and a grin, over her head.  "Are we all done," she asks while looking around.  When everyone has agreed they were finished, she offers some space under her umbrella for whomever slips under it's protection first.  Then while on their way back to the Blackbird she mentions how she hopes Gedeon wasn't too banged up and how worried she was for Saleem.  "Gee, I hope what happened to him wasn't permanent.  It would suck being a kid all over again.  Then again...  No more responsibilities doesn't sound too bad right now."

Eventually she makes it back to the Jet with the others.  While climbing on board, Ashley disintegrates the umbrella and then finds a seat for the flight home.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-09-2016, 02:40 AM)Katrina Wrote: She chuckles. "I used to cause earthquakes every time I got mad. That hasn't happened in, like, three months, at least."

"Lucky for us," Trevor adds while walking up beside Katrina from behind. "It's weird living in a house that has a vibrate setting!"  He chuckles at the comment and then jokingly sticks his tongue out at Kat.  He then holds out his hand to Johnny and says, "Hey, I'm Trevor.  It will be nice to have another flyer around here.  Maybe now I won't be the only one that has to lug these fat-asses around all the time."   Trevor will instinctively cringe and try to dodge any slaps to his body that may fly his way while declaring his comment was a joke.  "We should be getting back to the Jet before they leave without us."

Trevor will then fly straight into the sky while dragging up to 400 pounds of students who need a lift with him as he goes.
(09-09-2016, 02:40 AM)Katrina Wrote: She looks a bit confused. "Working? No. Not working... well, unless you count homework, but then if you live in a school, it's all sch..." Rambling again. "It's a... boarding school, I guess, out in the middle of nowhere. Most of us live there, so we can learn to control our abilities without missing out on normal school stuff." She chuckles. "I used to cause earthquakes every time I got mad. That hasn't happened in, like, three months, at least."

"Cool, cool.  Wonder how you can do that.  I never got the chance to figure out how I can do...well, whatever the heck I can do.  Except flying, that is."  He gives her a derp face about that.  She seemed a little on-edge about being near him.  Couldn't really figure out why, so the best thing was to put her at ease.

(09-10-2016, 01:43 AM)Porsche Villar Wrote: Porsche smiles at Katrina as she walks up, dropping the shimmering heat energy that was sheathing her body, but maintaining a warm aura in the area around her that Katrina can feel as soon as she walks up, a remarkable change from the cold New York in November rain, it feels more like a warm tropical shower near Porsche.

"I am just gonna wait here for the winged guy, give him someone to walk to the plane with.  You were chilo by the way. Not sure how we could have done that different, Jack played us."

When Johnny comes out he immediately feels the air warm around him while Kat and he exchange greetings.  Then she moves closer and smiles.

"Hola. ¿Qué pasa? I mean what's up?  I'm Porsche, I am kinda new to this crew as well. I hope you like life interesting, the school is pretty cool, you can be yourself there. Even the teachers are cool.. You ever heard of Dazzler.. she actually teaches the dance and music classes."
She stops abruptly and closes her mouth.
~Mia madre! Your babbling at this guy. OK he's hot, but get it together girl.. And Saleem, what the fuck happened to Saleem...?!~

"Umm, shall we get back to the plane?" She looks over at Kat and mouths Saleem?

Johnny blinks and then closes his eyes for a few moments, trying to keep his face impassive as yet more heated feelings start to pound at his head.  He was doing a remarkable job staying neutral yet friendly, but he kept forgetting that there was a Telepath nearby (two, actually, but he didn't know about Jean).  He was loving all this attention, it seemed to follow him wherever he went, but this weird pressure had just started and he hoped it would stop soon.  Communicating with ladies was difficult enough without experiencing all of their emotions flooding him along with it.  He opens his eyes and smiles back to Porsche "Todo bien. Nice to meet you Porsche.  Well, that's good to hear.  I don't think I'm back to my old school.  I'm not much of a dancer though, I'm guessing you are?  I was a football player."  So many hotties in one place!  Gold skin one, though she seemed taken.  Cute Earthquake Girl, who he seemed to be getting all the right moods from.  Serious 'hottie' chica, who he was definitely getting the right moods from.  Even the one he'd seen carrying a little boy was hot.  She hadn't even really spoken to him very much, but that was ok.  She had seemed distracted by several things.  "Uh, yeah.  Plane.  That's where we're going, right?"

(09-11-2016, 11:01 AM)Ballista Wrote: Trevor will then fly straight into the sky while dragging up to 400 pounds of students who need a lift with him as he goes.

Johnny laughs and gives Trevor's hand a clap and then a shake in a bro-like way.  "Good one.  Yeah, let's head over there where everyone keeps poking me towards."  He liked Trevor, but seeing him carrying a lot of weight made Johnny wonder just how much he might be able to carry.  He'd only proven that he himself could fly.
Kat nods at Trevor, then glances at the other guy she'd had in tow, Sebastian, (boy, are there some weird feelings there...) to make sure he was "on board" too. Then she, Sebastian, and (I'm guessing) Porsche are levitated up by Trevor and toward the jet. On the way, she mouths "I don't know" back at Porsche, including a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (but more worried than smiling).

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon