RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sick Bay: [Open to all]
Ben decides to go to the pool.  He goes to his dorm to change and then travels to the basement where the pool was located.  When he gets there, Ben takes a seat in deck chair a few chairs from everyone and quietly watches the party.
Quote this message in a reply
"Why not," Trevor replies.  "I think I'm going to go see if Gedeon and anyone else wants to come.  She seems like a cool chick.  I hope she doesn't rust."  He chuckles then flies out of the Med Bey. [If they are allowed to leave.]
RALPH does tell all his patients that their examinations are completed for the day and they may leave.
"It's settled then,"

She hops off the med bay 'bed' with a quick glance at Saleem.

"We'll meet you at the elevator," She grabs Ashlee's arm and starts to tow her from the room. "What do you think, bikini, or something more athletic, you know less prone to have a costume malfunction. I have either... red of course..."
"I don't know," Ashley whispers back to Porsche.  "It depends if you want a wardrobe malfunction or not!"  She giggles then runs off to her dorm.  While on the way she says, "Color obviously doesn't matter to me.  I usually just let my powers go wild so my bikini goes all psychedelic.  But a red bikini might be nice."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon