RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Posting irregularities.
I was having a really difficult time trying to edit a post.  I had copied and pasted someone's post and then I was adding comments after each questions in their pasted post.  Most of the time it worked except when I tried to answer one of the questions, the site would just keep deleting what I wrote.  I tried 5 or 6 times and everytime I previewed the post, the preview would be correct but in the text box what I wrote had vanished.  I tried to just posting without previewing but the site would still delete what I had wrote.  I finally had to move my answer out of their copied text to above it and it finally allowed me to answer the question.  It was just strange because it worked every other time I answered the question except that one time...  Huh
Quote this message in a reply
What post/thread was this in?
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon