RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ye Olde Background and History Thread!
[OoC]I generated the stats using the 36 Point Buy in Myth Weavers, if you want me to generate stats via an other method, please let me know which method to use.
kubo grew up working his parent's trap lines and prospecting in the depths under the mountains. He tends towards being a loner, as his craft of exploring the depths of new caverns under the mountains for new trap lines, and hidden veins to begin new mines, which usually meant working for months in solitude. Recently he found some fresh caverns and began exploring them, when he spotted a strange glowing shallow pool. As he approached the pool it began to swirl and Kudo suddenly found himself be sucked in.  He awoke to find himeself in a strange new cavern chamber, and has setabout exploring it in hopes of finding his way out, back to some place he recognizes so he can make his way back to civilization, with Marthammor Duin's blessings, and resupply.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ye Olde Background and History Thread! - by Kubo - 07-25-2020, 06:46 PM