• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issue #0: What came before... [~Malcolm only~]
(12-22-2017, 06:17 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: Initiatives:
Malcolm: 111
Small Teen: 94
Horde of Teens: 79
Guards: 45  
Large Teen: 25

Your guild looks at you strangely and says, "What's your problem.  That jerk deserves to get the shit kicked out of him.  Maybe you think it's cool that he likes to beat up on people smaller than him."  Suddenly the both of you get pushed up against the wall, beside each other and the fighting is finally stopped.  While the guards yell at the people fighting you notice your guide's eyes close for a few seconds and when they open he seems completely confused.  "Wha... what's going on?"  He tries to look back over his shoulder at the guard but his face gets pushed into the wall.  "Hey!  What're you doing?!"

"We say you throw a tray!"

"No I didn't!"

"Whatever!"  

The kid then gets dragged away.

The guard releases you and says, "Make sure you keep being a good little boy and maybe you'll get some milk and cookies."  His smirk suddenly fades and he looks around.  "Ahhh... go back to the common area.  I have... stuff to do."  The guard then wanders away.
Confused at how his guide knew he had any ability whatsoever, and then even more confused by the seeming possessions Malcolm decides to retreat, if allowed to his cell, where he sits down on his cot, feet drawn up to think. he leaves the cell door open.
Quote this message in a reply
[OoC: Just a thought...  It's possible that your Guide simply noticed you just standing there staring at what was going on.  Then when the guide threw a tray he could have noticed that your face changed when you had your change of heart.  Which would make sense your face would change when you start thinking to yourself, wait a minute, who's the bully now.  Or maybe he does know.  That's something you will have to find out!   Tongue  ]

Nothing more happens all night.  In the morning everyone begins their showering rituals where the kids who are the same ages all shower together.  Particularly large boys who are known to cause trouble are scheduled to shower together with guards close by to keep them in line.  

After morning routines, your guide meets up with you and tells you it's time to get some breakfast.  Once again you walk to the cafeteria, grab your tray and have it filled with something that passes for food.  It didn't look great but it didn't taste too bad.
Malcolm finishes his breakfast mechanically, lost in thought . When he realizes there is no food left on his plate he looks at his 'guide'. "W.what now? J.just f.free t.time or w.we g.got sc.chool or s.somth.thin'?"
(bump)
(01-07-2018, 12:25 PM)Malcontent Wrote: Malcolm finishes his breakfast mechanically, lost in thought . When he realizes there is no food left on his plate he looks at his 'guide'. "W.what now? J.just f.free t.time or w.we g.got sc.chool or s.somth.thin'?"

"When did you know you had powers," your guide whispers to you, now with a strangely feminine voice.
(01-16-2018, 09:01 PM)GM Marvel Wrote:
(01-07-2018, 12:25 PM)Malcontent Wrote: Malcolm finishes his breakfast mechanically, lost in thought . When he realizes there is no food left on his plate he looks at his 'guide'. "W.what now? J.just f.free t.time or w.we g.got sc.chool or s.somth.thin'?"

"When did you know you had powers," your guide whispers to you, now with a strangely feminine voice.

"I.I'm.m n.not talking  t.to you.un.nless y.you t.talk t.to m.me in p.pers.son."
"Well that's going to be difficult since I'm a girl and therefore stuck in the other girl's cell block.  And I seriously doubt the guards are going to let me or you go to the other's side.  I've been trying to find someone like me and I was so happy when I sensed you were a mutant!  I can detect powers among other things.  What about you?  I know you're a mutant but it's hard for me to determine exactly what powers you have without getting closer to you with my real body."
"S.so y'you can sense m.mutants? A.and cont.trol m.minds? D.do y.you see th.through th.their eyes? M.my pow.wer is.s l.like th.that.. I c.can see th.through my inv.visib.ble h.hand. And.d m.move things w.with it."
"Yes, I can sense mutants and other people with powers.  Like I once was at a rally and saw Captain America and I could sense he was enhanced but not a mutant or anything.  And when take control of someone -- I call it Psi-Jacking -- I can use all of their senses.  I've never tried to Psi-Jack a mutant before because I have only met one and that was my grandmother.  I didn't think it would be cool to try to Psi-Jack her."

She pauses moment then asks, "What do you mean, you can see through your invisible hand?  And move things?"
(02-21-2018, 12:22 AM)GM Marvel Wrote: "Yes, I can sense mutants and other people with powers.  Like I once was at a rally and saw Captain America and I could sense he was enhanced but not a mutant or anything.  And when take control of someone -- I call it Psi-Jacking -- I can use all of their senses.  I've never tried to Psi-Jack a mutant before because I have only met one and that was my grandmother.  I didn't think it would be cool to try to Psi-Jack her."

She pauses moment then asks, "What do you mean, you can see through your invisible hand?  And move things?"

"M.my m.mother c.called it t.tel.lekin.nesis, b.but I can also s.see through it n.now.""

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon