RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issue #0: What came before... [~Malcolm only~]
"I know it sucks being here," he says when Malcolm doesn't respond.  "I will take you to the cafeteria."  While he walks with you to the cafeteria he will fill you in on some of the rules.  Most are common sense like, no fighting; no arguing; tell a guard if anyone is doing anything wrong or if they threaten you.  He also tells you that everyone is suppose to be in their rooms by 8:30pm and be up for breakfast by 8am.  Everyone has designated shower days.  And recreational activities are based on a point system.  You gain and lose points with good and bad behavior.  

Soon you arrive at the cafeteria.  He tells you that you just have to get in line with a tray.  They will give you food and then you go sit down anywhere you want.  Some of the guys can be assholes so stick with me for today until you get a feel for the place.  He also tells you they do have a girls wing too but there's not much interaction except for heavily supervised recreation time.  

You get into the line.  The cooks put some rice, chicken and beans on your plate.  Jamie will take you to one of the back tables and then sit down.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue #0: What came before... [~Malcolm only~] - by GM Marvel - 11-30-2017, 11:49 PM