RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Issue #0: What came before... [~Malcolm only~]
"That's cool.  With your power it shouldn't be too hard to get out of here.  Mine on the other hand is not quite so useful.  I can take trips to the outside world by Psi-Jacking someone but since I leave my body behind I always have to come back before anyone finds out.  Like right now I'm pretending to be sick in my room.  I actually pretend to be sick a lot so I don't have any friends here.  People don't want to be around someone who's sick all the time.  I guess they're afraid they will catch whatever they think I'm pretending to have."

"So why haven't you tried to escape?"
Quote this message in a reply
Bump
"W.why? A.all th.that h.hap.pens out th.there is peop.ple g.get h.hurt?"
"Freedom!  Why would you want to be stuck in here?  I guess it don't matter though.  You won't stay long.  You'll soon be gone just like all the rest."
"L.like wh.who?"
Getting worried at the sudden silence Malcolm asks again..

"Wh.who d.did you m.mean by al.ll th.the rest?"
"People come and they take the other mutants.  I'm not sure where.  I've tried to Psy-Jack someone to find out but all I've been able to find out is they are taking them to another facility.  A place that can handle their powers so they can be trained.  But they don't seem like particularly nice people.  I've seen them push a few kids and stuff like that."
"th.the g.guards on.n th.the w.way here w.were not ex.xactly g.gentle. Wh.what m.makes these d.dif.ferent?"
"Well first of all they were wearing gear that looked more military than just the light armored vest these goons wear.  Also, when I was psi-jacking the military dude, I tried to ride his mind into the facility but just as I was passing through the front gates I was suddenly back here with a whopper of a headache.  That's never happened to me before."
"S.so they g.go t.to a wh.whole .n.nuther fac.cility? how l.long is.s th.thtr.trip?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon