RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Talking with the Professor ~Limited~
"I believe that this new personality is not really a personality at all.  A few months ago there was a student who went to this school whose name was Demi Brocheré, Code named: Gloom.  She accompanied another student, Abran Alejandro, who you know as Canker to Emma Frost's Academy.  He joined her school because he thought she would introduce him to more specimens for him to absorb and Demi pretended to be angry about this school so she could follow him and keep an eye upon him.  Unfortunately they were attacked and captured with the rest of the Academy's students by an evil mutant named Fitzroy.  Fitzroy has the ability to absorb mutant powers and then use that energy to open portals.  It was during this attack that I believe Canker's body turned into a swarm form of sentient bacteria so he could escape and Gloom turned into some type of shade or free spirit.  This free spirit was attracted to Roslyn and now they have some how merged.  Before I can attempt anything, I must speak with Roslyn to see how she feels about this and what she would like to do about it.  This could be a possession or it could simply be another facet of her power.  Perhaps she can absorb other free spirits.  We don't know.  Until we do, we must tread carefully."

"So to answer your question, you can call her Demi Brocheré or Gloom."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Talking with the Professor ~Limited~ - by GM Marvel - 09-23-2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Professor Xavier's office - by Porsche Villar - 09-22-2015, 02:43 PM