Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Talking with the Professor ~Limited~
Video 
November 27
Morning
Open to the students from the kitchen: Samba, Jack, Malcolm, etc

The Professor had woke up early and was doing some research in his office.  He hears a knock on the the door and calls for his students to enter...
Somehow Porsche reaches Xavier's office door ahead of Jack, so she stops outside it to wait for him to catch up. Once he arrives she knocks on the door and waits barely a second before opening it

Ushering Jack into the room, she starts things rolling

"Professor, Jack has some concerns over Roslyn's behaviour... or rather her complete change in behaviour. Jack...? Go on.. tell him what you were telling me in the kitchen."
The Professor raises an eyebrow at the parade of students that just entered his office. When Samba directs Jack to speak with Xavier, the Professor turns his gaze upon him and waits patiently.
He fidgets like he always does when being 'centered' "Ummm...S-Sorry professor for intruding but Ummm...I think Aurum is possessed by a Dark person.  And I think that Roslyn needs help, she is not acting the way she normally is acting.  This Dark Aurum seems...well...Evil for lack of a better term.  And since I'm Roslyns best friend I want to help her and I don't know how.  Dark Aurum did not react to her name when I said Ros either.  In fact she said that I was wrong when I said her name.  I want to know if you can help us help Roslyn." 

Jack looks scared as he does not want to lose a good friend.
Porsche crosses her arms and waits for Jack to finish his explanation.

"I am sure Johnny is probably freaked right out.. he seemed rather unsure of Roslyn in the Med Bay last night"
The Professor listens to the students concerns.  Once they've finished he replies, "Thank you for caring for Roslyn's well being.  While I cannot disclose our conversations, I can assure you I have spoken regularly with Roslyn over the last few months.  As for this new facet of her powers, they only manifested last night so I have not had a chance to speak with her but rest assured I have been monitoring the situation.  Just like the rest of you, Johnny has concerns and has spoken to me in confidence, privately, and I am working with him as well.  For now you must understand that this new personality is not dangerous.  We do not wish to make her feel uncomfortable so try to bring minimal attention to this new power.  Put yourselves in her place.  I'm sure none of you would want to be made to feel strange for something that is completely out of your control."
"Okay Mr X.  Though just letting you know that this new power of hers makes her forget her name."  He fidgets some more by crossing his arms across his chest and looking around.  Then returns his attentiomn to the Professor  "If you can help her that would be very much appreciated and just let her know that I am still very concerned for her well being.  That...That's the way I am, I wanna help but I feel like I can't and that bugs me."  

He turns to Malcolm and Porsche and nods looking a little worried and happy at the same time.  "Okay I need to go back to the kitchen, I forgot to turn off everything before I left.  See yas!!"  He bolts off blindingly.
Porsche looks from Jack to the Professor. Finally she shrugs then asks. "Professor does this other personality have a name? So we know what to call her?"
"I believe that this new personality is not really a personality at all.  A few months ago there was a student who went to this school whose name was Demi Brocheré, Code named: Gloom.  She accompanied another student, Abran Alejandro, who you know as Canker to Emma Frost's Academy.  He joined her school because he thought she would introduce him to more specimens for him to absorb and Demi pretended to be angry about this school so she could follow him and keep an eye upon him.  Unfortunately they were attacked and captured with the rest of the Academy's students by an evil mutant named Fitzroy.  Fitzroy has the ability to absorb mutant powers and then use that energy to open portals.  It was during this attack that I believe Canker's body turned into a swarm form of sentient bacteria so he could escape and Gloom turned into some type of shade or free spirit.  This free spirit was attracted to Roslyn and now they have some how merged.  Before I can attempt anything, I must speak with Roslyn to see how she feels about this and what she would like to do about it.  This could be a possession or it could simply be another facet of her power.  Perhaps she can absorb other free spirits.  We don't know.  Until we do, we must tread carefully."

"So to answer your question, you can call her Demi Brocheré or Gloom."
"Demi it is. Really odd to be calling people by codenames. At least inside the school."

"I thought codenames were just for when we want to protect each other from outsiders knowing who we are."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon