RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~
Aurum glances at Jack. "Actually, this is my normal self. I'm only gold because Ash makes me that way." Then she looks at Porsche with a muted expression of horror. "Uh, no. Ok. Mind-Link 101." She tries to grab the group's attention. "For those who have not done this before: One. This is not a party-line. It's my brain. And also all of yours. If you broadcast, it will be to all of us, and it will be impossible to tune out. So please keep radio chatter to a minimum. This is for emergencies, making sure we always know where we all are, things like that.  I'm pretty sure it is possible to overload me, and I don't want to think about what that might do to all of us, if we are connected when it happens. Two. Some things can and will slip through, which is why I encourage crash courses in mental control for everyone, so we can all avoid embarrassment. Not that I expect it to be a problem, but if anyone starts making perverse comments, knowing that the rest of us can't avoid it, not only will you not be invited back, but you may end up having an uncomfortable conversation with the Professor... or possibly Logan. What else? Oh, three. When we pick up the other students, I can't add them in, so you'll actually have to talk to them using your mouths." She shrugs. "Sorry about putting the kabosh on the shopping talk, but I think it's a small price, considering the one and only time I did this before, we stopped a bank robbery." She smiles at Johnny, getting the answer to his question in there. She silently thanks whatever higher power exists that she hadn't been aware of this ability yet at the Mall of America. That small favor had saved everyone else from a terrible thing.

"Ok, let's get this on the road." Concentrating on the folks that agreed, she mentally forms a nets around and between them, linking thoughts together.

Telepathy - Incredible [1d100] = 77
((Dropping 100 Karma for the Power Stunt out of personal pool plus minimum 5+ whatever is needed for success out of the shared pool. Adding Johnny, Porsche, Jack, and Gedeon for certain. Ashlee and Brittney if they agree. If they don't, then Alison and Dr. McCoy, if they choose to. That caps me.))

As the link forms, everyone in it hears whispering for a moment, which soon fades. However, another form materializes superimposed on Aurum like a ghost, which only those in the link can see.

[Image: 21723385813_3d14a99252_o.jpg]

The form looks surprised for a moment, then grins. ~Oh hey! I'm here too!~ Suddenly, she changes to look slightly different, like below, but with a tophat.

[Image: 22156449280_c9dd9dfa34_m.jpg]
~Welcome, ladies and gents, to Aurum's Carnival of Wonders! I'll be your ringmaster this...~

~Demi. What did I just say?~

The darker form pouts. ~Fine. Ruin my fun. It's not like I get many visitors.~

Ros smiles, and says out loud, "That's Demi, whom some of you have encountered, but not been introduced to. She can hear you, if you speak normally. She just can't answer physically right now."
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - by Aurum - 10-21-2015, 12:35 AM