RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~
(10-13-2015, 11:57 AM)Aurum Wrote: Hoping they aren't paying too much attention, then she looks down at their intertwined hands. With all the people in the van, she answers his question by thought instead of speaking out loud. ~I'm fine. Really. It's complicated, but we're going to work it out.~ Her golden lips curl into a sly smirk. ~The professor is having my things moved to a private room, since I come with my own roommate now. Jessica won't be happy about it, but I can't trust her until she's better... Anyway, you could come by.~

~Really,~ Johnny thinks back to Roslyn, his bright blue eyes widening as his mind spins with the possibilities.  Thankfully he's pretty bright and knows to school his teenage male thoughts.  This was one of those times he was happy he didn't have a lot of experience with women.  Unfortunately Johnny IS a supra-genus so he had a really fertile imagination and trying NOT to think of a thing is a sure bet that you WILL think of that thing.  Johnny thinks to Roslyn again, "Wel... Well I could help you get settled in if you like.~

As the van approaches the train station, Johnny reaches into cyberspace and links with the station's wifi and dives into all their information.  He checks the train schedule and whether there are any delays.  Once that's completed, Johnny knows it's a long shot but he will then see if there is any information about shopping.

When Beast parks the van, Johnny gets out and then holds out his hand to help Roslyn out of the van.  He will then offer the other girls a hand if they need it.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - by Interface - 10-15-2015, 03:18 PM