RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~
This is all alarming to Jack as one of his best friends may be under attack or worse...Ghostifimicated.  "So Ummm...Who are you?  Roslyn is asleep?  What do you mean?"  Asks Jack as he takes the plate from her.  The slides it into the microwave for a minute.

"And yes I have noticed.  I have approached the girl a few times about her eating habits.  I tried to make her some very delicious food.  Just...she doesn't like the food I make or she doesn't like eating.  I think it's called bulemia or something..."  Jack continues to think "Oh wait!  If you could possibly do a favor for me.  Could you suggest to her--in a small way of course-- to try and eat better?  I don't know how possessions work and I don't understand her issue with food fully as she wasn't too forthcoming with that issue with me.  I want her to feel better about herself because people care for her and stuff." 

*BEEP*  Jack pulls out the plate of food and sets it onto a towel for her to handle without burning herself.
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
RE: The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~ - by Static Charge - 09-20-2015, 08:57 PM