RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~
10:00 AM
Nov 27th

Jack zips into the kitchen to find that some things were burnt, but more things were turned off.  'Wow, who cleaned my mess?  Oh well back to work.'  He finishes cleaning up everything, then starts to make more food for the masses.  His singing and dancing was not as chipper as before but at least he knows that his friend will be well taken care of. 

Quote this message in a reply
Gedeon wanders in, wearing a tank top and sweat pants that look a few sizes too big, which only stay on because she's rolled them tightly at the waist. It only serves to exentuate her leanly muscular physique. After shooting a "hey" at Jack, she glances over the food and picks out some fruit. "You do all this yourself?"
Malcolm wanders back into the kitchen from the hallway.

"Hey Gedeon."

*yawning*

"I guess I should have something to eat",

He finds a steaming bowl of oatmeal and begins to look around for brown sugar.
Porsche reappears after awhile, having changed from her leotard to a pair of jeans and a red v-neck t-shirt.

Oh, I guess I never got those eggs.  Ola Gedeon.
(09-22-2015, 12:49 PM)Blink Wrote:  "Oh hi," she says to whomever is there.  "How was your sleep?  Did you know that the kitchen was in the process of burning to the ground?"

"Really," Graffiti replies.  "huh...It was fine when I was in there.  Well Jack is usually scatter brained.  I'm surprised the place hasn't burnt down by now.  Thank god it hasn't.  I couldn't take anymore, 'whoa is me,' right now."

Graffiti is about half way through her breakfast when the students start returning to the dinning room.  She looks at Jack and asks, "Did you forget something?  Like maybe the bonfire in the kitchen?"
Saleem walks into the dining room and says, "I just checked on Canker and he's still out of it.  He better wake up soon.  I want to know what he's done to me.  I feel on edge all the time."  He then walks into the kitchen.  Grabs some protein and then returns to the dinning room and takes a seat.  "What have you guys been up to, or do I want to even know?"
Porsche watches as Saleem enters the kitchen from the dining room, grabs food without a word and heads back to the dining room.

With a curious look on her face she grabs an apple and a few more of the roast beef roll ups on a plate and follows him into the dining room.
Trevor flies into the dining room and lands.  "Howdy folks!"  He then strolls into the kitchen and while grabbing some cereal he chats with whomever is there except Jack, who he just gives him a polite hello.  Trevor then leaves and takes a seat.  If Gedeon is seated he will sit beside her but if she hasn't he will sit by himself.
Ben quietly enters the Kitchen and grabs some food.  He doesn't make eye contact with anyone and if anyone says hello, he will reply with a quiet, "Hi," and then scurry away into the living room where he can be by himself.
Blink greets everyone with a cheerful, "Good morning."  She makes small talk and acts like nothing happened last night.  She is thankful she wasn't at the mansion for most of the fight.  If she had, she could have really hurt some people with her teleportation.  One little touch and any one of her friends could have ended up over the ocean or 2000 miles above the mansion.  Thank god she hasn't visited any volcanoes or they could have ended up there too!

"What is everyone doing today?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon