RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The morning after Thanksgiving ~Open to all~
"Hey Ros.. you look different... umm okay. Talk to you in a bit" Jack hears from the hallway momentarily before Porsche enters the kitchen from the hallway.

"Buenos dias, Jack" she says as she opens the fridge, pulling out a pitcher of orange juice.

Porshe is dressed in a red dancer's leotard, with a small towel draped around her neck. She is still a little out of breath, apparently having been up awhile and exercising.

[Image: red%20leotard.jpg]

She find's a glass and pours herself some juice, then downs half the glass in a large gulp before refilling the glass and putting the pitcher back in the fridge. Then she turns and looks at Jack's spread of food on the table.

"No huevos?", she asks as she puts two of the roast beef rollups on a plate for herself. "I could use the protein after a stretch like this mornings. Been out of the studio a few days too long. The studio here is awesome, with a setup like that I'm surprised it's used only for gymnastics and there are no official dance classes."
Quote this message in a reply
"Buenos dias Porsche"  He smiles then gets right to it.  "Huevos coming up."  He happily exclaims to her.  "You look nice this morning!"  Jack adds as an afterthought as he splits his attention between the eggs and her.  "They'll be done in a half a jiffy."

"Did you have a good rest?"  He asks before the pan really starts getting loud and the eggs starts sizzling.  "Oh yeah?  I don't think I've been to the studio in this place."
"Thanks, I guess," she says, not really having considered her dancer's leotard as what she would consider nice.

"I managed to get a little sleep, I had to have a snack before I could rest. Generating my heat sheath takes a bit of energy, makes me hungry."

While waiting for her eggs she munches on the roll-ups with a thoughtful look.

Finally she decides to just ask..

"Jack, I don't really know anyone here yet. Is that normal for Roslyn to change behaviour like that so quickly?"
Malcolm wanders in looking disheveled, he'd hardly slept at all last night after the attack. Finding a stool by the counter he sits down and lays his head on his arms, looking up only briefly to mumble "Good morning" to Jack and Porsche.
"Well you're in luck Porsche!"  He slides a ginormus Space Ball sized Dinosaur egg onto her plate.  "Et Voila!!  Huevos Grande!! Every fire needs a spark."

He answers Porsche as best he can.  "No, that's not normal, in fact, she has never used a power like that before and I consider her one of my best friends.  Her and I have been through so much together.  What I think is that she is possessed by an evil force and I want to try and help her but don't know how.  I may have to ask Mr X on how to."  

"Oh hey Malcolm.  Geez you look like a Pinto that just touched an air molecule.  I got something that you need right here, take your pick" 

"Mia Madre! If you think it's something that serious then why are you standing here playing cook. Go tell the Professor!"

"He's a telepath isn't he? He will at least have an idea."

She shakes her head at the silliness of boys. Brains as small as peas. She gets up from the stool.

"Your friend might be possessed and you are sitting here cooking breakfast... Ándale!

She starts headed for the hallway door without waiting, headed straight for the Professor's office.
He stops and frowns for a few moments, trying to think of what to do.  'Go see the Professor is what she said wasn't it?  Yeah I think I should go see him.' 

"Hey wanna help Malcolm? We're gonna save Roslyn." He bolts off after Porsche to go and see Mr X.

"Professor Professor, we have a problem!" 
Having no idea what is going on, but sensing by Porshe's reaction that it must be important Malcolm feels compelled to follow. All he knows is that it seems to concern Aurum.

He forgets all thought of breakfast and trails behind quietly... staying close to the wall, feeling more like a bystander than a particpant, which may perhaps be safer.
Graffiti wanders into the Kitchen while the were talking about Aurum.  Before she could figure out what the conversation was about a bunch of students run from the dinning room.  Ashley picks up some things to eat and takes a seat mumbling, "I wonder what that was all about.  I don't smell do I?"  She gives herself a sniff, then shrugs her shoulders and continues to munch away on her food.
With a swift tinkle of tiny lights heralding her arrival, Blink appears.  She looks around and sees there's no one in the kitchen and food is still cooking or more accurately, burning, on the stove.  Miranda quickly turns on the fan and starts waving away the smoke while coughing for some help and saying to herself, "It's not like Jack to leave food to burn. (Cough) I wonder what's going on? (Cough)."  Miranda pulls the pan of eggs off the stove and puts it in the sink.  If anything else is still cooking she shuts it off.

Once satisfied everything is safe, she grabs some fruit and milk and 'Blinks' into the dinning room.  "Oh hi," she says to whomever is there.  "How was your sleep?  Did you know that the kitchen was in the process of burning to the ground?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon