RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[IC] SOLO - Torin's adventure
0. His lady said he must search there:  (OOC - or maybe the problem is my bad english Smile )

(09-17-2015, 12:58 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: The last thing he remembered from his dream was a lady's soft voice echoing in his mind: "Find the Seer of Visions beneath the Waterdhavian sewers."

That's how he ended up in the sewers of Waterdeep and after a long fight through tunnels infested by kobolds, gnolls and monstrous humanoids with eagle heads and sorcerer powers; he discovered a ruin that must have been of dwarven origin.

There he stood, guided by the Lorekeeper's messages.

1. Torin a dwarf so he have time and a very strong mind.
2. Torin have got unlimited water (ooc - Create Water spell) and enough rations for a ten day.
3. Tomorrow Torin can cast Create Food and Water spell so he have got unlimited food.
4. He must wait a "day" to have another Dimension Door spell to get out here.

But first of all he cast a Locate Object spell and try to find "The Seer of Visions".
Quote this message in a reply
Note-- the Seer is hardly an object...
Torin made a thorough search of the tunnels on this side of the collapsed ceiling and came up with nothing new. If there's something else to find on this level of the catacombs it must be on the far side of the barricaded tunnel.
So based on #4 above I assume Torin is willing to get back there the same way he came, i.e. using Dim.Door.
OOC -  I doesn't find the time frame when Lirr's clerics regains they spells (by praying),  so I choose the sunrise. 

Torin wait for the next sunrise (sleep, eat, ...)  then he start to clean the corridor from this side. 
Maybe this side is much safer. 

If Torin can't clean the corridor from this side,  then he cast a Dimension Door spell to get out here.  
After this he take a search outside (take20). 
Dimension door it is.
On the far side of the rubble where he originally hit this level he finds some engravings fairly easily now that he knows what to look for. They are all along the North wall.
He try to descipher this engravings.

OOC - Last time he could, but if necessary, then he cast a comprehend lanuguages spell.
The same "safe passage" symbols.
Then Torin search for hidden buttons or similiar (OOC - take20). If he couldn't find anything then he cast a detect magic spell.
The walls glow with the familiar shimmering light if the Illusion school.
(01-14-2016, 04:05 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: The walls glow with the familiar shimmering light if the Illusion school.

Torin goes through the illusory wall.
Torin passes the illusory wall and finds himself in a larger hall of irregular shape. He spots something on the wall at the far side of the hall, about 40 feet away. Looks like a carving or other small artwork of stone from this distance.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon