RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Medical and Research Labs
"Most likely," Beast replies.  "No offence to Roslyn but the Professor is more experienced with probing people's minds.  But since we can surmise that Johnny would not be consciously or subconsciously trying to bury any possibly embarrassing thoughts from Roslyn, she might have similar success."

Beast scratches his furry chin.  After some thought he says, "It is beginning to get quite late tonight.  I will contact Forge and begin setting up some tests and experiments.  In the meantime I'm sure our holographic doctor would ask that Saleem take a rest and drink lots of fluids."

"How is drinking lots of fluids going to help," Saleem exclaims in frustration.

"I'm not sure.  But staying hydrated is good for you so it wouldn't hurt."
"Really," Saleem replies sarcastically. 

"Good night, everyone."

[OoC: Feel free to stay here or move to some place else to talk.]
Quote this message in a reply
Porsche looks at Saleem, crestfallen. Now at a complete loss of how to help.

"Sorry. I don't know what else to do. Mia Madre! This sucks."

"I guess we should go upstairs, try to find you some clothes that fit so you don't have to wander around wrapped in a blanket."

As she turns towards the door she stops and looks at RALPH

"Can I have his lollipop since he doesn't want it?"
RALPH nods and hands anyone a lollipop who wants one, which Saleem still does not.

Saleem will then jump down from the examination table and leaves the Med Lab.  "This is stupid.  When I get my claws on Jack he'll look like he's been through a ginsu-machine!"

Saleem then walks with Porsche back to his Dorm Room.
Porsche walks with Saleem back to the boys dorm rooms.

"I doubt there is anything small enough to fit you among your stuff. Maybe Nalcolm or Ben have something though, they aren't big guys?"
"Maybe there are some clothes in the attic from when there were other students at the institute," Saleem states somberly.  He pauses for a moment and then snaps, "I NEED TO GET BACK TO NORMAL!  Why isn't the professor using cerebro right now to track them down!  For all we know, the longer I'm like this, the harder it will be to turn me back!  That asshole has to pay for what he had Lisa do to me!  When I get my claws on him, I'm going to rip his balls off!"
"Ew.. burn em off   I don't think you wanna touch his huevos."

"There is stuff in the attic? Let's go look. Professors Summers, Gray, or McCoy will have told Professor X, I bet he's on it. Let's go check out the attic."
"Alright, but the last time we were up there it didn't go so well,"  Saleem replies with a frown.  "I will never look at Halloween the same way again."  He shutter slightly and walks with Porsche to the attic.
Porsche giggles.

"What could go wrong in a creepy old mansion's attic, said no one in any horror movie ever."
"Don't worry.  I'll protect cha!" Saleem says confidently.  He takes her by the hand and leads Porsche to the elevators where he pushes the button to the Attic.  It's a swift ride up four floors and then the doors slide open.  

Saleem places a finger against his lips to indicate to Porsche to be quiet, then points to the south and whispers, "Storm's room is that way [points to the south- which would be located above the boy's dorms]  They call it Ororo's Roost.  There's no need to alert her that we're here.  It might give her a reason to follow us around."  Saleem then walks Porsche north into the Furniture storage and then west, into a large playroom at the front of the mansion.  This room is set up for the X-men with a well stocked bar, pool tables, ping-pong tables, dart boards, lounge area's and anything else adults might need to help them relax after a long day of battling the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.  Saleem walks over and opens the doors to a large walk in closet which is located beside some stairs.  Inside is what Porsche might describe as her dream room.  There is all kinds of different clothes, shoes, boots, hats, etc that a teenager might want.

"There might be something in here that will fit me."
Unused to seeing such a huge variety of clothes.. her family usually had had to get what they could from thrift stores, almost all her dance costumes were sewn by her madre, Porsche stops and simply gapes at the clothes.

"We're allowed? I mean whose stuff is this???"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon