RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Medical and Research Labs
November 27
8PM
After the Battle with Jack and Lisa
Open to Katrina, Saleem and anyone else joining them.

[Image: brigham_womens.jpg]

As Gedeon and Saleem walk into the Med Lab the lights flicker on and they can see the main room is empty.  You remember the young mutant named Canker is in the ER under the direct supervision of the holographic Doctor named RALPH.  Emma Frost is also in the Med Bey but currently in stasis. 

Assuming someone speaks RALPH's name, the transparent doctor suddenly appears.  "How may I help you today?"
Quote this message in a reply
Leading Saleem into the Medical Lab, she plops down on a chair and calls RALPH. At RALPH's question, she says, "We meet again..." Then she points to Saleem. "Can you check him out to make sure he's okay, besides being transformed? I've seen some transformations not go so well, which leads to disintegration and messiness."
Porsche comes in looking concerned, and a little out of breath. She is still wearing her jacket, not even bothering to have taken it off yet.

"Dr McCoy is..", as Beast bounds through the doorway past her. "..here."

"I remembered he was the scientist here, and thought maybe he could help."

"You can, can't you? .. help?"
Gedeon gives a little wave to Porsche and Beast. "Hey, McCoy. You remember Saleem. There seems to be a slight problem, as you can see."
Saleem trots into the Med Lab with a huge pout across his lips.  The little boy sits down, crosses his arms and mumbles, "This fucking sucks." 

When Gedeon summons RALPH, Saleem says, "Oh goodie.  I get to be poked by the Doctor from Voyager, again!"
RALPH says, "Hello Gedeon.  I hope all is well with you today."  When she mentions Saleem's situation, the hologram begins scanning the little boy.  But when Saleem fidgets a little too much RALPH says, "Don't worry.  This will be over lickety-split.  If you are a good boy then you will even get a sucker."

Saleem slowly turns his head to glare at Gedeon and says, "If you say one word to anyone then the next time we are out in public I will tell everyone you're my mother and you beat me!"

Soon after, Porsche and Beast find their way to the Med Bey.  RALPH will greet both Porsche and Beast.  Then RALPH will show Beast the information it has gathered.  After looking over the data Beast finally says, "The good news is you're healthy.  The bad news is you are now genetically 4 years old and there doesn't seem to be any current technology to change you back."  Before Saleem can say anything Beast adds, "I believe Lisa literally reversed time and therefore it's not an illness we can just cure.  Either Lisa has to reverse what she has done or we have to invent something that is capable of aging.  Unfortunately creating such a thing is no small task."

Finally, unable to contain himself any longer, Saleem jumps up and yells, "You mean if you aren't able to invent a way to age me, I could be stuck reliving the next 13 years all over again?  Oh, HELLS NO!  We gotta find this bitch and get her to undo the whammy she put on me!"
Porsche is visibly radiating heat. Her eyes narrow in anger.  The thought of a friend having to repeat their childhood has definitely touched a nerve, hers wasn't very good.

"Carajo! Can cerebro find that pinche puta! She better put it right!"

[Beast is likely shocked at the language coming out of the petite girl.]
In response to Saleem's insistence to not tell anyone, Gedeon just looks confused. Tell anyone about what? What is the big deal? But the Porsche wand Beast walk in.

After listening to Beast's diagnosis, she simply nods. "Good. Not going to turn into goo, then," and then Saleem and Porsche both go into rages. She looks at Beast and shrugs. "My job is done. Call me when there's someone to punch."

She calmly heads out of the Medbay and toward the kitchen to get some food.
"Language, dear," Beast gently scolds after Porsche's outburst.  Then returning to the task at hand, Beast states, "A few months ago we had a confrontation with Nanny and Orphan Maker where Nanny had turned some of our students into toddlers.  But her technology was artificial while Lisa's powers, which are also technically artificial, are still based upon time.  An actual reversal of time.  I would need to study Nanny's technology to determine how it would react with Lisa's powers.  Unfortunately Nanny has vanished and since she is not a mutant, she could not be found by Cerebro."

"Aww man," Saleem moans.  "When I get hold of her..."  

"I may be able to get a head start," Beast adds.  "I believe Johnny was inside Nanny's ship.  Since he likes infiltrating technology, he might have stumbled upon a solution or at least the schematics of the machine she used to de-age the teens.  If he doesn't remember then perhaps the Professor or even Aurum, if he prefers, could probe his mind to help him remember what he saw."
"Just a hunch, but I think he'd prefer Roz poking around over the Profdessor."

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon