RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Medical and Research Labs
Malcolm nods at the Professor's words.

"I guess your right. I'd rather have people around that at least get what it's like, who don't automatically hate me just cuz I can do stuff."

He looks puzzled by Jack's odd behavior, and not noticing everyone coming downstairs together.

"Professor, are you sure he doesn't have a fever? He's not exactly making sense."

He goes back to the gurney he was on before and waits for RALPH to administer the promised antibiotic.
Quote this message in a reply
Gedeon is about to thank Jack for the apology that he interrupted her conversation with Trevor for, but then he winks and walks off. Her lips purse slightly, and her eyes narrow, and she turns back to Trevor without responding to Jack.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. I am generally better at putting holes in people than stunning them. But I suppose I could punch you really hard, if it came down to it." She smiles at him.
"Huh?" Aurum looks at Johnny, almost surprised someone spoke to her. Closing her eyes, she shakes her head and takes a deep breath. "Sorry... I mean... sorry for what she... I guess I can't really apologize for something someone else said. She wouldn't apologize..." Opening her eyes, she looks into Johnny's eyes. "So... sorry for being confusing, I guess."
(OOC:  It was a friendly wink, not a flirty one.  Though I guess Gedeon wouldn't know.)

"Miranda.  I am the reason why you are here.  I had to use my powers on you to stop you."
"Hello, Jack," Miranda replies.  She wasn't really sure what to say.   "Ummm... Thanks for stopping me from letting Canker escape."  Blink understood how Jack might feel bad about possibly hurting her but SHE was the one mind controlled into releasing something that could've hurt her friends and then stunned.  Which among all the options that could have happened, it was the best and least hurtful.  But now it feels like she has to console him, which was kind of weird.  "Jack, you don't have to feel bad about stunning me.  It had to be done.  I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself if I let him go and he hurt or killed someone."  Miranda gently places her hand on his shoulder and says, "Really!  I'm alright."
Saleem had been laying on a medical bed staring up at the florescent lights on the ceiling.  He bit the corner of his lip, trying to prove RALPH wrong about the inflicted having increased aggression but he was barely holding it together.  Everything anyone said or did irritated him.  It was like something was scratching on the inside of his skull and the only thing that would make it stop was for him to lash out verbally or physically, it didn't matter.  Listening to all this attention seeking made him want to cut someone.  Suddenly sitting up he snaps, "Yes it's all your fault, Jack!  This whole thing is about you.  We were attacked, infected, violated, stunned and you managed to stun someone bringing a halt to the violence but instead of seeing to the injured you run away requiring Gedeon to run after you when the both of you could have been helping someone that was really in need or fucked up.  Nice job!"  Figuring he had said enough he throws himself back on the bed and stares up at the ceiling again mumbling obscenities under his breath.  Saleem wanted to tear into Malcolm too about him acting like he was in preschool and was having a temper tantrum because he didn't want to lay down for nap time but for now he would shut up about the little twerp.

[OoC: Remember, please don't take Saleem's outburst personally.  I'm just role playing his increased agitation. ]
(09-18-2015, 08:42 AM)Saleem Wrote: ...

[OoC: Remember, please don't take Saleem's outburst personally.  I'm just role playing his increased agitation. ]

[OoC  You know me better than that. I'm too busy laughing.]
Porshe looks at Saleem, stifling a giggle.  

"I get the feeling it's gonna be a long night.. I'm going to get palomita... umm.. popcorn. Anyone else want a snack?"

She look from Miranda and Ashlee to the others around the room, seeing if there are any takers.
He says to Miranda with some warmth "Okay. as long as you are alright.  Then I'm fine."  He looks to Porshe "I think I have to stay here until I'm 'ok'd' to go anywhere.  Still have something inside me that might make people sick.  I guess you can call me --among other things that I've already been called-- Jack B Sick."  He smiles weakly to Porshe as he is still kinda worried that he might hurt people.

And being the silly joker that Jack is, he just has to add "Hey you know what else is sick?!  These PYTHONS BOOM!!" He mock flexes.
RALPH finishes up his examinations and gives the students who are ill some antibiotics in the hopes to clear up the infection.  

"All of you may go back to bed," the hologram finally says.  "If any of you have any further symptoms please return to the Medical Lab for further examination.  Canker has yet to revive so he will stay here under observation."

At that, the Professor gives the group a warm supportive smile and adds, "Ok everyone, I'm an old man who needs his sleep.  So feel free to have a snack and try to relax yourselves before bed.  I've had Dazzler and Mystique do a security sweep of the mansion and the grounds so hopefully there will be no more interruptions for the rest of the night.  Try not to stay up too late and please attempt to have a good night sleep.  Good Night!"  The professor then leaves all of you to decide what to do with the rest of the evening.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon