RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Medical and Research Labs
After helping with Canker, Aurum dutifully sits down in one of the beds, waiting patiently for RALPH to check out the laser blast in her shoulder.
Quote this message in a reply
"Oh there you are Mal.  I think I musta missed ya."  Meteorically his mood changed once seeing his roomy.  "Hey, come back in.  We can talk about the newest magic set.  Has Eldrazzi or something in it." 

VSSSHHH  *Walks in* VSSSHHH

"Well holy moly.  I musta missed everyone.  OH WAIT Chandy has teleporting abilities or someone can turn invisible...or phase...or I saw a butterfly."
[OoC: The crappy computer at work won't turn on. I'm trying to fix it but it's not looking good. I will try to post tonight with my phone but it's a pain in the butt to post with NPC'S and my phone slows down a lot making it hard to type.]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
[OoC: Trevor's Reply...]

Trevor replies, "Thanks Gedeon but I think I'm good." After pausing a moment he adds, "Do you think I was being overly aggressive? I mean, maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud. But being controlled and then mind frozen and then told you're infected with something has me on my last nerve and my bullshit meter is about on overload."

[OoC: Blink's Reply...]

Miranda looks at Samba and with a slight smile, replies, "I'm okay. My head is a little fuzzy though. Thanks for asking. I'm just happy I didn't hurt anyone. I... I don't really know what happened. I remember hearing a noise so I got dressed. Then it was like I HAD to help that thing. Thank god I never helped it escape." Miranda wasn't being completely truthful. But she didn't want to get in trouble for sneaking out.

RALPH does what he can to help Roslyn's burnt shoulder and then finishes his check ups. When finished RALPH reports, "As suspected: Benjamin, Seleem, Trevor, Jessica, and Miranda have been fully infected but for some reason it's currently inactive. Jack and Malcolm have low levels of the infection in their system. I am going to give them an antibiotic to try to help them fight off the disease before it fully takes hold. I believe none of the students are in any danger of acting out again while Canker is unconscious. We will have to see what happens when he wakes up. I'm sure if he's agreeable, he could reabsorb the disease from the students, curing them but where he got the disease is a mystery."

Meanwhile the professor replies to Malcolm, "I will be honest, even with my telepathy I've been fooled into trusting someone who turned out to be someone of insufficient character. But that's the risk you take in life no matter who you are. However, I can tell you that there are good people here at the mansion. People you can trust to help you when you need them."

Gedeon smirks at Trevor. "Well, you did throw him into a wall earlier, which was far worse. But... Insult to injury. Did it need said? Probably not. Should you apologize? If you actually care about his feelings, sure. But try not to over-analyze it, right now. Everyone's emotions are running high." She glances at Aurum, who seems to be just staring down at her hands in an unemotional way. "Well, almost everyone. Anyway, my point is, you can drive yourself crazy analyzing everything you do. It's just extra stress that you probably don't need right now. Everyone needs to get some rest."
Johnny helps get Canker to Medical and then slowly hops up onto the examination bed beside Roslyn.  He left some extra space in case she was still not wanting him to be around.  Johnny has too much on his mind but watches the drama unfold.  With all the screaming and whining all he can do is shake his head a little and let out a quiet chuckle.  "T'is all bullshite," he mumbles under his breath.  "At least one of dem has a reason ta be freaking out."  He hesitantly turns to look at Roslyn and asks, "Ya alright, Rossi?"
Trevor looks down at his feet as they swing slightly while dangling from the bed.  After a good long moment he tilts his head a bit and with a smirk, he replies, "Naah, I really don't think I care.  Not after he completely blanked me in the kitchen before dinner."  He then squeezes both sides of his chest together to make some cleavage and chuckles, "I guess my boobs weren't big enough to keep his attention."  Trevor then drops his hands and adds soberly, "You're probably right.  We all need sleep.  But I don't think that's going to be easy for everyone."  He glances at Malcolm.  "Oh and by the way, if I'm ever mind controlled again, you have my permission to stun me.  But just you," he says with a wide joking smile.  "Only cuz you're such a cool chick!"
Quote:VSSSHHH  *Walks in* VSSSHHH

Jack raises an eyebrow.  Almost a few moments later he's crossing his arms "Huh..."  Then he's tapping his foot on the floor.  "O'rlly."

"Is everyone done?" If they are, Jack wanders over to Chandy to see if she's okay.  On the way he stops and apologizes to Gedeon for ealier but reminds her "Your words helped me and time was not wasted."  Then winks to her. 

"Hello Miranda."  

If she were to lash at him, he will take it.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon