RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Medical and Research Labs
(06-29-2021, 09:12 PM)GM Marvel Wrote: [OoC:  I'm not sure what happened to my post from this morning but it has apparently disappeared.  Dodgy ]

While listen to his students catch up, the Professor smiles to himself and hoped the other students would be equally as welcoming.  Niall had not lived at the mansion for very long before he left with the White Queen so he didn't have much time to bond with the other students.  The Professor thought it possible Ashley was more friendly due to their time when Nanny and Orphan Maker attacked the mansion.  Several students including Niall, Ashley (Graffiti), Johnny (Interface), and Demi (Gloom), were turn into children.  In her mentally addled perception, Nanny believes that parents of mutant children are evil, especially those who abandon their children, or at the very least incompetent and ill-equipped to properly raise and protect young mutants from danger and exploitation. She and Orphan-Maker travelled the world, searching for young mutants to take care of, murdering their parents to sever any family connections, and using her minor telepathic powers to control her new charges. Nanny dubbed these children her "Lost Boys and Girls", after the Lost Boys from the story of Peter Pan; in her psychosis, Nanny had developed a near-obsession with children's tales and nursery rhymes, often quoting passages from them appropriate (in her mind) to the situation at hand.  Unfortunately for Nanny, the 4 students got away from her and basically terrorized her long enough for the older students to defeat Orphan Maker and rescue them.

"That would be a good idea," The Professor chimes in when Niall mentions going to his room.  "Ashley, It may be only for tonight but can you show Niall to one of the guest rooms.  I'm still waiting on Jack's decision to decide which dorm Niall will be assigned to.  I like to have students paired up.  If Jack leaves then Malcolm will have a bed open in his room.   If he stays then we will have to put three students in one of the larger room."

Niall opens the lab door and gestures with a slight head bow for Ashley to lead the way.
Quote this message in a reply
While Ashley leads you through the mansion, the layout is beginning to come back to you.  Both of you step into the elevator.  When the doors close you have to decide if you're going to the main floor to meet with the other who're having the small get together or if you're just going to go to the Dorm Level.
Niall says, "I wouldn't mind getting a soda or something before turning in.  I feel like I've spent most of the day in bed already." He looks at Ashley and says, "Do you mind swinging back by the party to grab something?"  

A sudden realization strikes Niall as Ashley hits the button for the floor she wants to go too and he quickly checks his pockets, a sigh of relief escaping his lips when he pulls a small notebook from his back pocket. He smiles as he slips it back and says, "Whew.  I think my bag is lost at the Academy, but at least I held on to my current logs.  I thought I had lost 6 months of research as well as all my tools."
The main floor button is pushed.  A few moments go by in silence then the elevator doors spring open facing a hallway.  You hear the sounds of arguing emanating from the main Foyer where the party had started.  Apparently they had not move to the Recreation room yet. 

[Feel free to introduce yourself to the others.]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon