RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reform School Mutants
I'd like to pick up where I left off.  I don't know how many people made it over from PH.  The game was really starting to pick up when the site died. I'll take any comers, new or old.
Quote this message in a reply
Sure I will give it a go Big Grin
(08-11-2015, 05:12 PM)Man in Black Wrote: I'd like to pick up where I left off.  I don't know how many people made it over from PH.  The game was really starting to pick up when the site died.  I'll take any comers, new or old.

So, for the "new".... what's it about? What system? And so on.
It's Marvel. Same one that Marvel is running. I'm using all the same rules he was using to create characters. I guess I'll have to do a lot of typing since it's all gone now. The premise is that the characters are teen mutants who have been sent to a youth camp by their parents/legal guardians to 'get the mutant out.' We're on the morning of day 2.
To be more specific, since there
are several systems that bear the Marvel name, it's the old school TSR game with the big colorful chart.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
I'll wait and see if more people show up. I'm not in any big rush.
You can count me in. Sam Smith. I believe Shazam imbued Sam with God-like strength, flight, magical fists, and ni-invulnerable skin last time we played?
I'm here, just need to rebuild Scott's character sheet. I remember Scott's stats, as well as the fact he'd earned 500 karma and had put 250 of that towards a team karma pool.
Yeah I think Mac had True Invulnerability Am 50 and Body Resistance Am 50...yeah Big Grin
MiB had sent me a message about this game.  He has a lot going on and he said he wasn't sure when or if he was going to be able to get this game started again.  MiB has told me what his plan was for the group.  We were even thinking of possibly doing some crossovers with my game since one of the characters started in my game and had been ported over to his game.

Anyways, he has asked me if I wanted to take over this game.  If there is enough interest I will continue where he left off.  So is there anyone still interested?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon