RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Game rules/ House Rules
For your Information:

1. Due to the nature of RANDOM encounters, I will at times include encounters that are clearly more powerful (or underpowered) than your character level to handle.  This won't happen very often and you will be given a portion of their experience depending upon how you role play the situation.  These encounters won't suddenly appear and start munching upon your group without warning.  You will be given a chance to spot them and to react how someone with common sense would expect to react to a large monster.  Reckless actions at the expense of the group will not be rewarded.  
  2. I don't mind occasionally role playing absent characters.  If you have a good excuse or inform me ahead of time of a vacation or whatever then that's fine.  I'm even willing to continue giving you an equal sum of experience points.  But if the absence is particularly long or frequent then it's not fair to the other players if you continue to receive the same experience points as they do when you're rarely around.  So expect to not receive as many experience points.
  3. Play by post is slow so I will at times make rolls for players to speed actions up.  For example, if you fail a skill check to open a chest I will likely assume you will try again or take 20 for your next action and will not wait for the player to post back what they are going to do.  If for some reason your next action wasn't going to be what I assumed it would be then we will work out a way to get that action included.
  4. I'm sure there will be more to come
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  

Messages In This Thread
Game rules/ House Rules - by GM Marvel - 08-07-2015, 02:50 AM
RE: Game rules/ House Rules - by GM Marvel - 10-06-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Game rules/ House Rules - by GM Marvel - 10-23-2015, 07:21 PM
RE: Game rules/ House Rules - by GM Marvel - 01-19-2016, 06:19 AM
RE: Game rules/ House Rules - by GM Marvel - 03-13-2017, 04:14 PM
RE: Game rules/ House Rules - by GM Marvel - 04-06-2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Game rules/ House Rules - by GM Marvel - 04-12-2021, 05:19 PM