RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thanksgiving Dinner ~ Open to EVERYONE
Star 
[I'm not going to stick this thread since it looking like it was about dead but in case you wanted to continue... Look what I found!  Big Grin  I only found the two posts so far...  Sad ]

Quote:"Holy FACK!!," Johnny says when he sees Roslyn step out of her room in that dress. "You're beautiful, Love!" He gallantly takes her hand, bows, and gives it a kiss. Then straightening his back, Johnny gives Roslyn another soft kiss on the cheek and then hooks his arm with hers and strolls downstairs. "You're stunning, babe!"

[OoC: Back to dinner...]

Johnny engages in small talk with the other students but he is unable to help himself from spending the majority of his time focused on the beautiful young woman sitting beside him.

Quote:Professor Xavier finally says, "May I have all your attention please?" 

He waits for everyone to quiet down and then smiles and asks you all to take the hand of the person beside you. The Professor then begins speaking, "For those of you who have been here a while, you may know that for me, Thanksgiving has always been my own personal 'New Years Day.' It is the day of the year when we are all given to reflecting upon all that has gone on before us throughout the seasons. A day when, instead of recalling the multitude of deeds we have yet to accomplish -- instead of dwelling upon the opportunities we may have missed -- we're encouraged to be grateful for all that is good in our lives. In ourselves."

"Since the day I gathered the first among you to my side and asked each and every one of you to make the decision to build a better world for everyone, I am hard pressed to recall a year when we've been called on to face such bitter tragedies. That we have grown stronger for what we've endured. Perhaps we want to honor those who've fallen in body and spirit. Perhaps these darker moments act as a signpost along our journey toward hopefully a better place. Whatever the reasons, I am thankful for the sense of family which has growen and strengthened over these few short months."

"To the new students we all welcome you to your new school and more importantly, your new home. I truly hope all of you, old and new, flourish under this roof. Once you're welcomed in this home, you will always have a place here."

Knowing he had most likely blathered on for too long he finishes with a wide smile and a hearty, "Ok then, lets eat!!"
Quote this message in a reply
Jack also pops up out of his seat, which unfortunately upends his soda, and says to everyone "Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for all coming to Thanksgiving dinner."  He grins demurely.  "I hope you all enjoy my latest creation!!"  He evilly smirks then maniacally laughs.  *cough* "Anywhooo...DIG IN!!" 

Of course Jack just had to have a ginormous plate of food, around 8 feet tall.  Though against his better judgement he puts some of the food back leaving a 6 foot tall stack.   "WHAAAT?!  I'M HUNGEE!!"
Quote this message in a reply

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon