RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account   Login to account

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Brittany (Sylph) and Gedeon Salazar's Dorm Room
Brick 
With all the yelling, Brittany wakes up while Gedeon remains sound asleep.  Maybe Gedeon ate a lot more turkey.  Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
Totally sleepin'
Brittany wakes up and slips out of bed. Wary of startling someone who can grow arm blades, she carefully wakes Gedeon up and whispers, "Something is going on here, again. Hardly any of the teachers are here so we better go check out what's going on."
Waking up at Brittany's behest, she sleepily nods and gets out of bed. Now hearing the noise from down the hall, she glances at Brittany. "Stay behind me." As the liquid metal begins seeping out of her pores and forming itself, she opens the door and heads into the hall in the direction of Jack and Malcolm's room, keeping near the walls.
At first Brittany bristled at the notion that she needed protection, but the feeling passed quickly. Yes, she knew how to hit hard when needed, but she wasn't very good at it. She follows behind Gedeon, suddenly wishing she had stopped to get dressed first.
Move to this thread...

http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....79#pid1979
Shortly after everyone else cleared out of the hall by the hangar, Gedeon had enough of pondering the oddity of a school with a jet. Staring at it was not going to get any answers. She had overheard the conversation as the other students were waiting for the elevator. Swimming. She had watched people swim, recreationally, but she'd never had the opportunity to do it herself. That should be interesting...

Heading upstairs to the dorms, she opens the door to the room she shares with Brittany, peeking in to see if her roommate was in.
Shortly after Gedeon arrives in her room there's a knock on her door.  When she answers, she sees Trevor standing there in a bathing suit and a towel hanging over one shoulder.

"Hey, wondering if you're going to join us at the pool?"
Gedeon answers the door, some of the dresser drawers open in the room behind her. Despite Trevor's attire, she doesn't even hazard a glance downward. "Trevor! I was about to, but my roommate isn't around and I didn't want to just borrow a swimsuit without asking... Plus, I think we're different sizes..." She wrinkles her nose slightly. "I've never had a bathing suit."
"Yeah, that kinda sucks," Trevor replies.  "And just your luck that you're stuck with one of the few gays in New York that doesn't know anything about fabric."  He looks around at the mess and starts to pick up a couple of things in an unconscious attempt to help her tidy up.  "Well, you could go in the nude which I'm sure the guys, except me of course, would be reeeeally happy about.  But honestly, you don't seem ratchet.  So might I suggest shorts and a tee knotted in the front or on the side, depending upon your style?"

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon